chapter 4

jungkook walked to the members who were sitting for breakfast. he greeted everyone good morning and sat beside Jimin.

"you didn't come back to your room last night kook," jin asked younger passing him his plate.

"yeah, I was with suga hyung. I slept in his studio" Jungkook said smiling.

"you look awfully happy today kook did something happen," Jimin asked smirking at jungkook. Jimin was the only one who knew about jungkook's crush on yoongi. he encouraged him many times to talk to the older but he was too shy.

"nothing hyung," Jungkook said glaring at his best friend.

"anyways guys, suga hyungs birthday is coming and we need to do something special for him. do you guys have any ideas" naamjoon said catching everybody's attention?

"We can buy him a new sleeping pillow" j hope suggests smiling his sunshine smile.

"I said something special hobi" naamjoon said getting all serious.

"We should buy him a new piano," Jungkook said and all the eyes turned to him. everyone in the group knew how much yoongi loved playing the piano.

"that's a great idea kook," naamjoon said smiling, his dimples showing.

so it was decided that they were going to gift yoongi a grand piano. they were to go shopping for it after practice. they did breakfast and went up to their respective rooms to get ready.

jungkook came down before anyone and went straight to the kitchen.

"What are you doing kookie" he was interrupted by jin who was curious about what jungkook was doing in the kitchen.

"Ohh hyung I'm making a sandwich for suga hyung. he didn't eat breakfast. he needs energy for dance practice right" Jungkook said smiling at his hyung who now had a smile on his face too. jin admired how caring his maknae is. he just smiled and left him to do whatever he was doing.

everybody left the dorm and got settled in the van. jungkook was the last one to come. he had the breakfast that he made for his hyung which was 2 sandwiches and coffee which he neatly packed. he took the empty seat beside yoongi, apologizing to everyone for the delay he caused.

"what's in your hand kookie" tae asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ohh I made breakfast for suga hyung since he didn't have any this morning," Jungkook said shyly.

yoongi looked beside him at the younger who was now smiling shyly. he smiled his gummy smile at him and ruffled his hair. taking the container from the younger's hand and keeping it on his lap.

yoongi was sipping his coffee and looking out of the window when he felt a younger's hand touching his own. soon jungkook slowly intertwined their pinky fingers.

a small smile appeared on yoongi's face when he saw their fingers intertwined

a small smile appeared on yoongi's face when he saw their fingers intertwined. he continued sipping his coffee looking out of the window but this time with a smile on his face because of the sudden warmth he was feeling in his chest.
what is happening to him why does having jungkook around bring him so much comfort now?.

jungkook looked up at his hyung who was now smiling. Mission successful he thought showing his bunny smile and looking out the other window their fingers intertwined throughout the ride.

they reached the dance studio. the practice was hard as always. they worked hard because they loved the army so much. they wanted to do this for them. for army. after the practice was over everyone was sitting in the room tired and sweating.

yoongi felt someone's eyes on him. he looked up and saw jungkook staring at him with a smirk on his face. yoongi had to admit jungkook looked so hot right now with his hair all messy and sweat dripping down his forehead. he was breathless from all the practice but all yoongi could think was how beautiful this boy would look on top of him.

he had to shake his head to remove all these weird things from his head. what the fuck is he doing? thinking about his bandmate on top of him and that too the maknae? jungkook's smirk widened as if he knew what yoongi was thinking. yoongi glared at him which made the younger break out laughing. yoongi just rolled his eyes.

the practice was over and they were heading to their van now when yoongi felt someone grab his shirt between their fingers and pull him back. he was met with the wall behind him but except it was not a wall it was someone's chest. yoongi looked back to see jungkook smiling at him. jungkook slipped his hand on yoongi's waist which made yoongi freeze.

"you did good today hyung," Jungkook said smiling and gently placing a quick peek on the older's cheeks.

before yoongi could say anything he ran away leaving yoongi standing there touching his cheeks and blushing uncontrollably