sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ.. 🍋 | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ x ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Yey mah first lemon :D (why am I celebrating 👁️👄👁️)

Requested by: LuckyCottonee

As you guessed from the title, yes, Dream will be an innocent bean but not for long..

W A R N I N G:
-Slight Stockholme Syndrome
-Incest
-Kidnapping
____________________________________

Dream's POV
I had 'another' fight with the Trio again, but this time they knew my advantage and my weak spots. "Dream-? OI DREAM!" Ink kept yelling at me while poking my non-existent nose, "U-uhmm..something wrong?" I asked, Swap and Ink looked at each other for a moment and finaly replied, "You didnt answer us for 2 minutes Dream, is there something bothering you?" Swap asked, I saw his eyes filled with concern, "Yes..yes, im fine Swap..im fine, I just need time to think and be alone.." I replied and looked down, Ink shrugged and walked away while Swap pats my skull, "You can just talk to us about it.." he said, I looked at him with a warm smiled as he places his arm[?] on my shoulder, "We are your friends Dream, you can always trust us." he said and hugged me, "I..im fine Swap..just go, I will meet you at Undyne's laboratory." I replied to him, he smiled and walked away.

I felt a little woozy so I went to Papyrus and Swap's house.

"H-hello? Is anyone there?" I said and knocked on the door, I stopped when someone opened the door slowly. It revealed Swap's human, Chara, "Oh! Uhh, is Papyrus or Sans here?" I asked.

*You stopped nibling on your chocolate and told Dream that only Papyrus is available.

"Ah I see, may I come in?" I asked again to see if they will let me in.

*You smiled at Dream and told him 'Any friend of Sans is a friend of mine!' and let Dream inside.

"Thank you human." I smiled warmly seeing Papyrus drinking Honey again, "Hello..? Papyrus?" I said and peeked through the kitchen door, "Come in, Dream." he said, I had an odd feeling when I slowly approached Papyrus. He seemed to have a deeper voice than usuall, I sat down on the chair and saw him pushing a tray of cookies towards me, "So, what'r you doin here?" he asked, "Well, im here to seek shelter, do you mind if I stay in here just for one night?" I asked nicely, I saw him smirk..? When he looked at me, I saw a flash of his eyes turning cyan. "Sure..Dream." He said it in a much deeper voice, I saw the human walking towards the fridge to get more chocolate, I dashed towards them and carried them to their room.

*You asked Dream about why he did that.

"L-listen..Chara, this is for your own safety, I want you to lock the doors in your room and dont come out until I say so, alright?"

*You trusted him, so you nodded and placed all 5 of your chocolates on the night stand.

"Thank you, Chara." I smiled warmly, and walked out the door but before walking away I have to guard the door until its locked. I heard a 'click' sound which means they locked the door already, so I summoned my weapons and slowly walked towards 'Papyrus'. "Whats up Dream?" he asked while leaning onto the wall, "I-i..I know thats you Nightmare! Stop using Papyrus as your pawn!" I yelled while getting ready to fight, "Wow, you already know whats up~" I heard a different voice and saw Papyrus slowly disappearing, 'He was a clone?! H-how?! Nightmare cant do clone magic!' I thought, "Tsk tsk, Bill's cloning magic was awful as always." he said while walking out the darkness, I backed up for a bit and saw him smirking widely, "Whats the matter? Backing up already..?" he teased and slowly walked towards me, I stand my ground and gripped on the swords tighter, "How.." he stepped back once and took his hand out his pocket.