One

Stefan sat waiting for the results to come back. He knew Alena was going to be pissed when she discovers Caroline was hurt. Hearing a groan, Stefan looked as the doctor walked in. "I have some good news."

"What would that be?" Alena asked as she felt sick again.

"Alena, you're pregnant."

Stefan and Alena were shocked. He knew she didn't sleep with anyone besides him, but this was crazy. He was a father. Stefan kissed her as Alena cried with joy. "I can't believe this is happening, but how is this happening."

"We'll find out." Stefan says. "Let's wait for your discharge papers."

Alena nodded. "Can't wait till we get home." She tells him as she pulled him close and whispered what she wanted to do with him.
~~~
Jenna was happy that Alena was okay and so was the baby, but the redhead never thought she could even have kids. Elena was pissed because her chances of being with Stefan were gone. Which she knew they were gone the minute Stefan told Alena that he was in love with her. There's also this tale by Emily that Katherine was at the Gilbert house watching her and Damon kiss.

"What?" Alena screamed out. "And you didn't once think about telling me, but the other me saw it all."

"Alena, you have her attitude, but Elena is more like her."

"No, I'm not."

"Sure." She says as she looked at Stefan. "I think I want to be at your house."

"Sure, come on."
~~~
Arriving at Mayor Lockwood's funeral, Stefan walked with Alena as he was being overprotective of her. Katherine, who was acting like Elena saw them. "Hello, Stefan."

Alena looked and stared in shock. "Katherine?" She says. "Wow. I thought Elena was enough. There's a third."

"You, I like." Alena rolled her eyes.

"Baby, are you hungry?" Katherine saw the love Stefan has for the redhead. She nodded. "I'll be back, but you need to sit."

Alena looked at him. "Stefan, I'm pregnant." She says as Katherine looked at her. "Not fragile." She came back for Stefan, but now, she was curious about the girl who carries Stefan's child. "Why are you back?"

"Well, I did come back for Stefan, but you're pregnant and I wonder how a vampire can knock up a human."

"Beats me." She says as she saw her twin. "Shit."

Katherine turned to see Elena. "Forgive me."

"For what?"

"This." She says stabbing Alena in the leg causing her to scream out.

"Alena!" Stefan says as he ran to her. "Baby, are you okay?"

Elena watched as Stefan pulled the stake out just to see Alena healing without Stefan's blood. "How is that possible?"

"The baby's blood." Alena replies. "He or she is part vampire."

"What did Katherine want?"

"Stefan at first, but now, I think she's curious about me."

Stefan pulled Alena into a hug not trusting Katherine being around his pregnant girlfriend. He has a bad feeling about this.
~~~
Going home, Alena walked in with Stefan who had her eyes covered. "What are you doing?"

"Surprising you."

Alena removed his hands and saw the room that Stefan is turning into a nursery. She looked at Stefan and kissed him. "Thank you for this room. It's perfect." She says. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much."

Damon looked at them smiling as they went to Stefan's room. Now he has to come to terms of his feelings for Emily Bennett.