Operative Files/7th Squad

Name: Y/N L/N

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Nationality: Unknown

Codename: Cloaker

L/N is an anomaly so to say. His past is unknown. There's no birth certificate or anything about him, and anything related to his past has been destroyed. What we do know is that he's a former Spetsnaz operative, and if our sources are correct, he was a part of [REDACTED]. There are also rumors of him being in the [REDACTED], but there's no proof as of yet.

We also have proof that he may have been a member of the [REDACTED] of the German Army. Although we do not know the exact timeline between his service to the Soviets and Germany, it is without doubt that he was a part of one.

L/N specializes in stealth and close quarters combat. He has a long history of assault, and has been imprisoned once for police brutality. Despite his calm and reasonable attitude, his personality turns a 180° on the job. There has been no evidence that he possesses any form of power.

Apparently, his grandfather from his uncle is possibly [REDACTED]. This is because of the similarities between [REDACTED] and his grandfather's features and face.

If he becomes an enemy, it will no doubt prove to be a difficult task. He's like a cockroach, he doesn't die no matter how many times you hit him. And when you think you're safe, he is already behind you.

~~~~~

Name: John Garrick

Age: 28

Gender: Male

Nationality: American

Codename: Taser

Garrick is quite the eccentric guy. He seems to be a big fan of Mega Man, and he likes to watch old 90-2000s shows. He has a Quirk that gives him the ability to increase and decrease the voltage of electricity. According to the records, the highest he can go is 2.000.000 volts, which was used to power the Union HQ at the Japan branch before we could fix the electricity.