chapter two, hunting the supernatural

aeipathy,
by not another winchester

𝓐delia's outfit • FBI

Normal outfit ☽

<3

Chapter two≈ hunting the supernatural ≈

Chapter two
≈ hunting the supernatural ≈

༺❀༻

   WHEN ADELIA HAD BEEN BROUGHT ALONG WITH THE WINCHESTERS, she didn't expect to enjoy their company. The boys were annoying, yes, but she had grown fond of their company. Well, only Sam's company. She still didn't like Dean, and the feeling was mutual.

"This is stupid," Adelia complained as she observed the uncannily difficult map in her hands. It was a map of a town they were going to for a case, and it was her job to read it. The girl didn't mind reading, not at all when she was interested in the topic, but when she was bored, she was like a kid without candy.

Adelia didn't need to be a genius to know Dean rolled his eyes at her whining. He wasn't her biggest fan, for some reason. It was truly baffling to her that he didn't like her. Everyone liked her.

Sam turned around in the passenger seat, sending her a glance as he ripped the map from her hands. She stared at his back, mouth open, absolutely flabbergasted. She snapped out of it and leaped forward to the front, leaning on the arm seat with her elbows. Her black curly hair fell onto the armrest.