"Project Partners"

"Jungkook and Y/N" The teacher announced as she wrote the names on the list.

Y/N's POV :

My eyes widened as I heard my name being paired up with gguk's. My heart was beating faster as I stood up making my way towards Jeon Jungkook who was smirking in satisfaction.

I heard the gasps of students when I sat beside Jungkook. This was an odd pairing but hey I wasn't complaining.

"Why does it feel like you've done something." I asked while whispering.

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

"I know you gguk!" I rolled my eyes.

"I may or may not have threatened miss choi" he answered simply as his hand rested on my thighs.

"Jungkook we talked about this" I said.

"I didn't wanna associate with anyone else but you" he replied as he caressed my thigh gently.

I didn't utter a single word. I just decided to focus on the class but of course Jungkook was gonna play his games.

I breathed in heavily as I felt his hand dangerously close to my underwear. I looked at him and he was just looking at the board with a straight face.

I tried to move his hand away but instead he pushed my panty aside making me shiver as his cold fingers touched my entrance.

"Please not now" I breathed out shakily begging him to stop.

But he just pushed his finger in making me jump slightly.  I bit my lower lip as he thrusted in and out slowly.

I clutched my skirt tighter trying not to moan. I shut my eyes close for a moment to get myself together but I failed miserably.

"Lift yourself up a bit" he whispered huskily and I did.

I was a mess and he was enjoying seeing me suffer.

I was dripping wet already and was really close. I had to excuse myself or I'd have cummed in my fucking skirt.

I got up, my legs almost giving from the pleasure I received moments earlier. I ran towards the washroom and immediately got into a stall.

I pushed my fingers in and out a few times before cumming. I sighed in relief as I fixed myself and the mess I created.

I sighed as I made my way towards the classroom. I saw gguk smiling so I just glared at him and sat down.

"Can't wait to complete our project baby" he whispered and started to write the notes down.

After school

Y/N are you done? He asked as he took a seat beside me.

"Jungkook.. It's a fucking project we've to get it done asap!" I reminded him

"I'll complete my part tomorrow..let's do something!" He suggested.

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him.

After a minute or two he moved closer to me and removed a strand of hair behind my ears. I still continued to write.

I gave up and turned around when he softly caressed my cheek. I looked into his eyes, he was staring at me so lovingly.

I slid my hands around his neck and connected our lips together. He smiled and kissed me back softly. It was different. The kiss wasn't too sexual. It was full of love and admiration he had for me.

                                 TBC