Chapter 15- Visitors

Kai's POV
After i said goodbye to my hyungs and maknae i followed manager to my new dorm.this is going to be fun hahahahahha.and i entered the dorm and shes not here and wow our new dorm is big and beautiful.And i went to the room and placed my things.

Kath's POV
Manager said bye to me and leave me at the front door and i opened the doors with my keys and i went to the room and i saw kai but i ignored him and place my things too.And after we place our things i feel uncomfortable because kai is looking me intense.
"What are you looking at?" I said coldly
And he stood and went closer to me and kneeled infront of me and his face is moving closer and i move backwards to the bed and he went closer again and i don't have any space to go backwards and our faces is super close and he went closer he smirked before he close his eyes and i quickly hit his *toot* and he groaned
"thats what you get when you try to kiss me"i said and went outside the room and i decided to watch a movie "pervert"i mumbled and he walked to the sofa and he sat beside me.ughh.
"Kath"he called me but i did'nt answer it "kath kath kath~"he sang and i did'nt answer again and he kept calling but i did'nt answer.Ughhh i'm gonna explode.And he hugged me. "kai let me go"i said "No"he said shortly i can't move because he was blocking my legs by his legs and he hold can't move and he kissed my neck.how dare he kissed my neck i'm gonna kill him"kai,stop it or i will use my martial arts on you"i said angryly and he did'nt stop so i use my martial arts on him "kath,i'm sorry i won't do it again"he said laughing is he crazy and i sat again and he sat while laughing "why are you laughing?" I said annoyed "cause hahahha your reaction hahhaha is hahahahha so cute hahahha and you are teasable"he said while laughing.I'm 100% sure his crazy.
"Whatever"i said
Ding Dong~
I walked to the door to open it and i saw...
"Unnies"i shouted happily
"Maknae we miss you so we decided to visit you"keira unnie said
"Come in"i said i was about to walk but i heard
Ding Dong~
and i open it "oppas annyeonghaseyo"i said "come in" i continued and we all walked through the sofa "hyungs what are you doing here and noonas ?"kai said "we're here cause we miss you"unnies and oppas said in unison did they practice that? I was about to talk but ...
Ding Dong~
Ughh another visitor "i will open it"unnie anie said and run to the door and i look who is that and its
"Nickhun oppa"i shouted and hugged him and exo is so shock "noona who is that? Is he your boyfriend?"sehun oppa asked and unnies laughed at them
"It's her childhood friend and crush but she treated him as brother"anie unnie explain "annyeonghaseyo"nickhun oppa said