ACT THREE

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
— HONEY, WE'RE GOING DOWN —

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄— HONEY, WE'RE GOING DOWN —

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BROOKLYN NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D MEET BREAKING POINT. But here she is.

Stuck on an island. Bleeding. Hallucinating. Wishing life could be simpler.

Brooklyn Routledge— Now Brooklyn Maybank, only seventeen years old and begging for her pain and suffering to be over. She feels guilty. Guilty that she will one day be leaving her family, guilty that one day she'll have to leave the love of her life and guilty that she can't admit to her pain and suffering.

Now, she's stuck, arguing constantly with her brother and growing frustrated with her friends and she can't seem to find a way to escape.

Even though she seems happy, even though she's found a soulmate in JJ, she can't seem to let go that there is maybe something wrong with them but she can't put her finger on what that is.

"One day, you'll have to accept that I'm not going to be around forever. If I leave you, you will not be alone and you will not be sad, okay? If it comes down to me leaving you, just know... Know I didn't do it out of spite or because I don't love you but know I did it because one day, you'll realise that you're better off without me."

season three — the third act.