Seriously??

"Aight, what we doin'?" Rue smiles, looking at Jules as she replied to Ash's question.

"Rules, riiight.." She held out her bottom lip.

"Word. Let's do this.." The buzz of the machine vibrated out harshly, somewhat soothingly though. Easy to zone out too.

   I bit my lip, watching him attentively, him concentrated on his work intently and effortlessly as he always does. It was over before I knew it, him dabbing her flesh of any access ink. Rue groaned some, Ash turning back to her with a small hand mirror in his hand to let her see the new ink.

"Yo. Looks good.. You ready?" I almost smiled at him, him proud of the work he had done on Rue. I turned from him, looking over to Jules who was oddly quiet beside me. She looked freaked the fuck out, obviously scared of the sharp needle and the thought of something permanent being embedded into her skin. Her struggling at first for words.

"How bad does it hurt?" I giggled at this, her hesitation and slight fear being pure entertainment for me

"It didn't hurt like at all." Rue, still holding out her bottom lip.

"It's all good. I've been doing this for years." I had to place a hand over my mouth, the snorts seeping out from the fabric. Ash looked at me slightly irked.

"I love you, Rue, but there's no fucking way I'm doing that." I laughed out more this time, nudging into Jules.

"Oh, come on, Jules, the professional knows what he's doing." I try and push her forward some, her reluctantly giving in. She goes and sits in the chair, Ash getting right to work. Holding her lip out for him. Jules whimpers some, Rue behind her in a comforting manner. Jules endures the rest of the tattoo quickly, Ash pulling away and giving her the little hand mirror to look over the new ink she got as well.

 Jules endures the rest of the tattoo quickly, Ash pulling away and giving her the little hand mirror to look over the new ink she got as well

"See, all good, you big baby." I grinned at Jules, her making a face as she holds her lip out still, getting up from the chair.

"Aight, your turn, ma." I raised a brow to him, shaking my head.

"I don't want Rules tatted into my lip, do I look fucking crazy to you!?" He ever so slightly smiles, rolling his eyes. He gestures his head to the chair, causing me to look at him suspiciously.