Please, switch me back

The God of Death just finished talking to Cale Henituse and thankfully the man accepted the deal, and now he is contemplating, should he also switch two other people to help his children? Those two people will be a good helper.

He decided to switch those two as well, it will be good to have a familiar face or soul in this case that is beside them after all.

Park Kyung Ho woke up, feeling something was wrong. And there is something wrong alright, where is he? Did he get kidnapped? Isn't this something that Rok Soo can get himself into, with his personality to butt into another person's problems? Don't tell him… It was contagious!? and he is the first to get infected with that man's ridiculous luck to get in trouble?

'No, calm down. Don't panic and assess your environment first.'

What sort of kidnapper leaves the person that they kidnapped in a place that screams riches!? 

'Was he wrong? Did he really get kidnapped'

Kyung Ho is thinking deeply before noticing a mirror in the corner of the room.

"!?"

'WHO TF IS THAT!?'

______

"Hey, is Hans ok?" a lady wearing a maid outfit asks the other lady that is next to her in worry, glancing at a solemn orange-haired person.

"Hopefully, he is fine. Do you think it was a nightmare?"

"Hopefully, it was just a nightmare"

Kyung Ho just stares blankly at the cup of coffee that is in front of him. Kyung Ho, no Hans he better remember that, is a butler that he distinctly remembers from the book he borrows from Rok Soo. He remembers that Hans is serving the Henituse family, where that minor antagonist is the member, or more specifically the first son of the family.

'What a shitty character too.'

Hans is determined to keep the young master at arm's length and just do his duty as a butler without irritating the young master.

That was the plan.

"EHHH!? Your Rok Soo!?"

"Quiet Down Kyung Ho! I definitely do the right thing by using noise cancellation in this room"

"This was your fault, isn't it? You are the only one I know that has this shitty luck"

"No, I don't know what happened, I just woke up in this body one day"

"I see…"

_______

He should have just acted like the original Hans because if he did then,

"Hans, go see young master Cale" Ron called out

"Hans, deliver this to young master Cale"

"He is not eating properly again, Hans nyaaa"

"Carrot human, make the human exercise"

Then, He would not babysit this guy again.

He wanted to go back to his world.

_____

"Cale"

"Young Master Cale"

"Tch, what happened to the guy that called me by my name?"

"That person died the moment they learned of your true identity, young master Cale"

As the two have a staring contest with Cale preventing the other from escaping him again by caging the other with his arms and the wall behind Hans.