Who's She?!

'Who The Hell!?' Senju Glared Daggers At The Tall Female Infront Of Her And Nancy "Oi" Senju Called "Do You Know This Girl,Nancy?" Senju's Eye Twitched "No" Nancy Bluntly Answered As Senju Pulled Nancy Towards Her "Are You Getting Teased By This Weird Girl?" Senju Asked "Who Are You?" The Tall Female Said "You Didn't See Me!?" Senju Said "I Have Bad Eyes" She Said Pushing Up Her Glasses "Hayashi,Who Is She?" She Turned Towards Nancy "This Girl?" Nancy Pointed To Senju "My Girlfriend" Nancy Smiled "!?" Senju Blushed "You Have A Girlfriend?" The Tall Female Said "Mhm!" Nancy Nodded "I'm Senju Kawaragi,Second Year" Senju Grinned "You Okay?" Nancy Said "Oh! And You're Aoki?" Nancy Tilted Her Head To The Side "It's Aika" Aika Corrected "So,You Want Me To Be Your Tutor?" Nancy Said "Well..I Guess So" Aika Replied.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't Get Close To That Girl" Senju Said 'Anyone Could Tell That Girl Was Intrested In Nancy But Now That She Knows Nancy's Got A Girlfriend..' Senju Thought "Is That Girl Straight?" Senju Asked As Nancy Choked On Her Drink "I Dunno" Nancy Answered.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Day..
"Why Is This Girl Here?" Senju Glared "That's What I Want To Ask" Aika Said "Did You Follow Nancy Here?" Senju Said "Are You Some Kind Of Stalker?" She Added "I Came Along Because Hayashi Said To Follow Her" Aika Said "Nancy!" "When I Listened To Her Carefully,I Found Out She Wanted To Be My Minion!" Nancy Said "What!?" Senju Was Ready To Tear Her Own Hair Out "I Don't Know What The Hell But..I Told You Not To Go Near Her!" Senju Scolded "You Didn't" Nancy Denied.

"It's Not Like You Knew Each Other Before Right? It's Dangerous,He Came Out Of Nowhere" Senju Whispered To Nancy "What Are You Whispering About?" Aika Raised Her Brow "Shut Up And Leave Us Alone,Today Is My Day With Nancy" Senju Glared "Well,I Didn't Know You Were Gonna Be Here" Aika Said "Then You Can Leave Now,I'm Demanding You To As Boss" Senju Clenched Her Fists "Seems Like You Lack Confidence" Aika Smirked As A Grumble Interupted Their Fight "Hm?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Is It Good?" Aika Asked "Yummy" Nancy Smiled "Wait Wait Wait Wait" Senju Gave Nancy Hamburger And Fries "Don't Eat The Stuff That Came From Her(Aika)" Senju Said "What About The Donuts,Do You Want To Eat Them Now?" Aika Gave Nancy Donuts 'What Should I..?" Nancy Choked On Her Cookie "Nancy!" Nancy Coughed Violently "W-Water" Nancy Stood Up From Her Seat And Went To Get Water

"I'll Ask You Straight Up,Are You Trying To Get Closer To Nancy Because You Have Feelings For Her?" Senju Said "She's All Minion But That's Not Your Intention,Right?" Senju Added "I Didn't Say I Wanted To Be Her Minion But It's True That I Am In Awe Of Her" Aika Put Her Head Down "I Am Who I Am And If I Say I'm Strong,I'm Strong" Aika Said "When She Said That And Ran Off,She Looked Like She Sparkled" Aika Added "Because That's Something I Could Never Say" Aika Lowly Chuckled "What The..?" Senju Let Out "But I Guess As You Say.." Aika Sighed "I Do Follow Her Around Because I Have Feelings For Her" Aika Smiled Sadly "Love At First Sight Is What You'd Call It" Aika Pushed Her Glasses Up "So I'm Right" Senju's Face Darkened "I'm Sorry,But We're Dating So You're Actions Are Pointless" Senju Smirked "Are You Sure About That?" Aika Smiles As The Tension Was As Thick As Takemichi's Ass "Does That Mean You're Declaring War On Me?" Senju Raised Her Brow.

"Oh Yea,Are You Straight?" Nancy Pulled Her Chair And Sat Down "Nancy!" Senju Froze "Oh,I Was Just Curious" Nancy Said "Weren't You Curious Too?" Nancy Asked "Yea But I-" Senju Was Cut Off "I'm Straight" Aika Said "Anyways,I Think I'm Gonna Leave Now" Aika Stood Up "I Already Have Hayashi's Number So.." Aika Smirked "WHAT!? WHEN!?" Senju Whipped Her Head Towards Nancy "Before We Came" Nancy Replied "Cause I'm Her Minion" Aika Said As Senju Scoffed "See Ya,Hayashi" Aika Smiled Brightly "Bye!" Nancy Waved As Aika Walked Away.