Chapter 12

(Riser Phenex's POV)

Was that Matatabi?! Where the hell are those brats. That's when I was kicked in the gut by Rias.

Me: You bitch!

That's when she would send a barrage of destruction balls. I decided to keep dodging them all while hauling wad's of fire at the red haired bitch. I swear once I win this I'm going to fucking break her.

(Akeno Himejima's POV)

Right now Yubelluna was having a breakdown. She's sending explosion at me left and right. I'm barley able to keep up and dodge. I can faintly hear her crying though.

Yubelluna: ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU TOOK MY SON AWAY!

I decided to sent a large hail storm on her.

Me: He's not your son!

Yubelluna: SHUT UP! YOU SHOULD BE BOWING BEFORE ME LIKE A GODDESS!

Okay now she's getting on my nerves. I would fly towards her while dodging her explosions. Soon I reached her and took a firm grip of her wrists. I changed my hail clouds to thunder clouds.

Me: Well please tell me..

I would knee her in the stomach and got away from her. That's when my thunder clouds struck her. But I put a little bit of light magic in there. Yubelluna would scream and collapse.

Me: What's a goddess to a non believer?

I would dash to Riser and send a bolt of lightning at him. The two of use are throwing projectiles to overwhelm him. That's when something grabbed Risers legs and dragged him into the gym. Me and Rias would descend into the gym to see Y/N.

 Me and Rias would descend into the gym to see Y/N

Y/N: Mommy! Mama!

Our son would run up and hug the both of us. The flames around him didn't burn us though. Weird. We both hugged him until Riser got up. We all broke the hug and got into fighting stances.

Riser: You! What happened to the other kid!

Y/N would then pull out a bishop chest piece

Y/N: Gone. Reduced to nothing but his piece

The bastards eyes widened.

Riser: So Matatabi appearing. T-that was you!

Y/N: Believe it! Now let's go!

My son would dash at Riser. The Phenex cunt would start throwing fire balls at him only for Y/N to make them disappear. Me and arias would fly up and try to attack put Riser would strike us down. I felt myself slowly lose consciousness.

(Y/N Gremory's POV)

I was about to swipe my paw at Riser until I noticed mommy and mama were attacked. Okay gotta end this guy kick. I was about to go for another attack until I got a kick to the face. This guy is fast! He would send a barrage of kicks and punches. Okay maybe that on attack can work. His last punch would send me into the wall. I would try to form a ball of destruction but it was unstable. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder it was mama!