9//5Sauce

I had just taken a shower, and braided my hair. I put on black spandex and an oversized white tee.

"You ready to go to bed? I'll sleep on the floor." Hayes said.

"Yes, and don't be stupid. You can sleep on the bed too." I said.

"Okay." He replied, smiling.

•••

We got in the bed, and I got on my MacBook. I was scrolling down YouTube, until I came across a video.

'Heartache on the Big Screen (5 Seconds of Summer.)'

I clicked on it, and Hayes and I listened.

"Wow, they are amazing." I said.

"Yeah, their talented." He said.

"I love the blondes voice." I said.

"That's Luke Hemmings." He said.

"They are all good. What are their names?" I replied.

"That's Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and that's Michael Clifford." He said.

"How do you know so much about them?" I asked, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Um...Skylynn is obsessed with them." He said.

"She's your sister, right?"

"Yeah, she will actually join us on tour in 3 weeks." he answered.

"Aww! YAYY I get to meet BABY GRIER!" I said, and he laughed.

We sat there, and listened to all of 5 Seconds of Summer's songs and covers. We also googled stuff to learn more about them.

"OMG! They have a concert in L.A when we get there!" I said.

"When is that?" Hayes asked.

"Um, in 3 months." I said.

"Oh, that's so cool."

We were up until 3:30 a.m on my MacBook. We finally were getting tierd.

"I'm going to sleep now." I said.

"Good, I am to." he answered.

We laid down, and adjusted the pillows. I was laying flat on my stomach with my hands under my pillow. Hayes was laying the same way, except one of his arms were on my waist. I was slowly drifting off.

"Night, Mac."

"Night, Hayes."

•••

When I woke up, Hayes was still asleep. I got up, and went into the bathroom. I undid my braid, leaving my hair in soft waves. I grabbed some makeup, because you could see some acne on my face. I washed my face, then applied pressed powder and mascara. I put on my navy and baby blue baseball tee that said 'Never a bad day' and white shorts. I put on nave and white VANS. I grabbed my white bandana, and put it on. I walked out of the bathroom, and Hayes was awake.

"Wanna make videos?" He asked.

"Sure. We can do a #askmacandhayes one!" I said.

"Ok. Tweet people I ask questions." He replied.

I grabbed my phone, and went onto twitter. I had a little hate, but not much.

'@hayesgrier and I are doing a #askmacandhayes video! Please tweet some questions!" Is what I tweeted. Seconds later, I had a ton of responses. Hayes had retweeted. We were getting the camera set up to video. He had finally gotten everything together. We sat down in front of the camera, and started filming.

"Hey Peeps! Mac here, with the...HAYES GRIER!" I said. Hayes waved.

"Ok, so... Hayes and I asked y'all to tweet questions for us to answer with the hashtag 'askmacandhayes'. We are just going to pick random ones." I said.

"Okay, first question comes from @mendesgriergirl and it says, How was Mac discovered and how does she know y'all?" Hayes said.

"Um, Bart's girlfried, Laura, adopted me." I said. "I made social media pages, and got lots of followers." I said.

"Okay, next question is from @caniffsabbbs and it says, Hayes and Mac, what are your favorite shoe brands?" I said.

"Um I like Nike." Hayes said.

"CONVERSE AND VANS!" I screamed.

"Ok then.." Hayes mumbled.

That went on for about 15 minutes, before we had to stop the video.

"I know we just did that video, but we should get to know eachother." Hayes said.

"Okay. 20 questions?" I asked.

"Yup, ok favorite colors?" Hayes asked.

"Navy, white, black, gray, an red." I said. "What's yours?"

"Red and blue." he said.

"Favorite animal?" I asked him.

"Bears (iDEK😂), yours?" Hayes answered.

"ELEPHANTS!" I screamed.

"You scream alot."

"I know."

That went in for about an hour, and we lost count of the questions. He knew everything about me, except my family problems. But he doesn't need to know then right now.