Chapter 3

"What do you guys want from me?" I asked them.

"Well luv it's quite an interesting story innit, Harry?" the blond boy gestured one of the boys. He was very handsome. 

"Yes, well, I guess you deserve to know." the boy named Harry said. He leaned closer to me, his face inches away from mine, "I have a business proposition to make."

I stared into his eyes. He was so close to me, I could smell the Earl Grey on his breath. 

"What kind of business proposition?" I gulped. Harry reached into his pocket to pull out his brand new iPhone 5s. He showed me a picture. "Recognize this?"

I gasped. "That's a picture of my feet!"

"You have the loveliest dogs in all of the land my dear." The blond boy said.

"Truly brilliant!" One of the brunette boys chimed in.

"How did you find my secret account on Wiki Feet?!"

"Well, I didn't. Zayn did." Harry said, nodding towards another boy with dark hair, "He's taken a fancy to feet lately." 

"I'm still confused. What do my feet pics have to do with your business proposition?" I asked.

"Ah yes, here's where you come in, love." Harry said, "I'm chasing my dream of becoming a fashion designer and I wanted to start with something simple: socks."

"Ok...?" My voice trailed off. Harry was staring deep into my eyes now. 

"I making a new sock brand. Its called 'Styled By Styles'. And I need you to model for it."