Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Leah's Writing Room

Hi! If you were a reader of mine it might confuse you, I used to go by Leah Lang, and now I go by Leah Elise Hua. Hua means flower in Mandarin, and I hoped to bring out my identity.

I joined this platform when I was what, fifteen?

I used to read the stories thinking I was always going to be a reader until I finished my first story, The Dandelion System, in 2018/2019. Then I started on my second story, The House of Beardsley, which concluded in 2020. Finally, in 2021 I finished The Priestess of the Moon and for the first time, won a Wattys!

It was an insane ride thinking back on it. The Dandelion System (story 1) took me like three years. THoB (story 2) took only one. Lastly, TPotM was also one.

Now I've finished The Duke of Camellias and is currently working on Butterflies and Vampires. If you'd like to know more about my writing progress and inspiration ask in the comments! If I can I will reply.

As for my writing room, it's focused on answering Q&A, going in detail about my stories and their inspirations, which I can't wait for! Please don't read the Secret Chapters until you finished the book because they can spoil them! I hope the Secret Chapters of House of Beardsley and Duke of Camellias don't disappoint and there are people who have read them!

There will also sneak peaks of my other works I haven't yet published or finished (there's a teenfic story and a lesbian story both yet to be finished!) so you'll be on my writing journey with me!

I will also give helpful tips on how to be more popular and noticed on Wattpad, which I think, as a semi-popular author right now I had the logos to give. When I first finished all my my stories they all had at most, 4-7k reads after 40 chapters. Even Butterflies and Vampires, my most recent unfinished books, only has 2k after a grand 26 chapters! This shows that even though I may have a few popular stories, I still have to start from scratch with every new story.

My first chapter, however, will be like my blog: it'll be about all of my favorite things and what got my writers gears turning...

Later on I will have chapters about each individual book got it's readers and showcase by individual Wattpad genre accounts, how to fill out their Google form so your story seems attractive for that genre, what my statistics for each book were and now are, and how to gain popularity within each genre.

If you'd also like to read it, I have scraps of dialogue or even story ideas for current stories that never made it into the final draft. That's something I'm really excited to share with my readers!

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: I no longer do book critiques/reviews due to my hectic life, my own stories on Wattpad, and job in real life.