Chapter 3: More Slayers, More Power

Kenkyo woke up in a hospital bed, he lifted his body up and noticed IV's in his arms.

(K) Kenkyo: "What is this in my arms?" He thought out loud.

A/N " (K) Kenkyo stands for Kiseibutsu Kenkyo sense Kiseibutsu is currently in Kenkyo's body."

Suddenly Kenkyo's door opened and the woman who walked in was short and had butterfly hair clips.

Shinobu: "Ara Ara Kenkyo San it seems you ran into a strong demon if you got injured that much

Shinobu: "Ara Ara Kenkyo San it seems you ran into a strong demon if you got injured that much."

Kiseibutsu: 'What is this? Why do I have strange feeling of pleasure from this woman and her body doesn't seem to have so much power to it although Kenkyo's memories show she's really fast. But still her body isn't worth taking  over.' It thought while scanning Shinobu with Kenkyo's eyes.

Shinobu: "You're silence is unusual, Kenkyo or are you just shy to see me again?"

(K) Kenkyo only looked at Shinobu before opening his mouth.

(K) Kenkyo: "I'm sorry Shinobu it's just I'm a little shaken up by that demon I fought."

Shinobu looked at Kenkyo and walked towards him seductively swaying her hips side to side.

Shinobu: "Well just because you survived that attack I'm going to reward you~." She said as she got in front of the bed reddened slayer and took the cover off him.

(K) Kenkyo: "Wait, Shinobu! I'm still injured remember!" He pleaded

Shinobu didn't listen and began to take off (K) Kenkyo's pants. Kiseibutsu began to go through Kenkyo's memories.

Kiseibutsu: 'According to a few of Kenkyo's memories, he and Shinobu have mated a few times.' It thought

(K) Kenkyo: "Wait, Shinobu! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed out with horror. 

3 hours later

The two went at it for 3 whole hours and by the end of it (K) Kenkyo was on his messy bed, nude and drooling. Shinobu on the other hand, was putting on her uniform and jacket. She winked at Kenkyo opened the door and walked away, shutting it behind her.

2 hours later

(K) Kenkyo managed to compose himself from his mating session and managed to get out of his room and walked in the main area of the butterfly estate. There he saw a boar head boy splashing a blue haired girl with with some green liquid.  Intrigued he walked towards them, as soon as he got there a red haired boy jumped in front of him.