opinions? *please read and help*

*if you dont want to read all of the introduction just skip to the bolded words and answer the questions please*

hi! hope you all had a good week :)

before any publication or continuation of this story, i wanted to ask for your opinions on some details.

please answer and let me know your opinion!!! i want to make this story as enjoyable for everyone as possible and i want to include you all in important things like this. and to be honest im a bit on the fence about some of these factors so help is appreciated.

just respond to the individual question with your answer and thank you in advance to anyone who participates!

one : do you want the films songs to be apart of the story? (etc when will my life begin for the next chapter. )

two : in the film rapunzel is eighteen and flynn is rumoured to be in between the ages of twenty two - twenty six. what ages would you like the characters to be here?

three : would you want (y/n) and eugene to still live in corona? (i have different endings in mind for both possibilities.)

four : this one is a bit odd but what point of view do you think would be the best for this story? (first person, third, etc)

five : not much of a question but any feedback on my first chapter? any ways i can improve or suggestions? anything and everything is appreciated - good and bad.

thank you all so much again and sorry for my inactivity and horrible updating schedule.

have a nice rest of your day!