Chapter 12

Ever since Jimin's confession about her feelings towards the shorter girl, Minjeong couldn't stop thinking about it. Her words kept wandering around her mind. She wanted to tell her and screm that she felt the same way, hell, he even fell in love with her. But she knew how fragile the girl she's in love with, so there she was, laying in her bed at 1am in the morning, preparing all the things she wanted to say to her. She knew asking her straight away to be her girlfriend would be hard, since Jimin was too insecure about herself. So she wrote down the things she wanted to say to the taller girl on the notes app in her phone.

When she was finished with the words she's going to say, she couldn't sleep at all, so the thing that crossed her mind was to make a song. A song about her. A song telling her that she shouldn't be insecure about herself and how she should know his special she is for her.

Soon enough the time passed by and she was now sitting at her first period, which is English class. And of course, Jimin was there too, with Ning and Aeri. Minjeong tried greeting her a good morning but she answered bitterly. Ning and Aeri raised their eyebrows at her and Minjeong mouthed "later", telling her that she'll tell them what happened. Minjeong couldn't process anything that the teacher taught her. All she could process was the things she will say to her. Her thoughts were interrupted by the teacher telling them the class is finished early so they have about twenty five minutes of feee time before going to the next class.

"Hey, I have to take some things in my locker first then I have to go to another class." Aeri started and gazed at Jimin, "You okay going alone, Jimin?"

She gave Aeri a warm smile, "I'm okay."

"Alright." Aeri wanted to say something by the looks of her face, and Minjeong knew she was going to say, so she mouthed "later" again to her. Aeri sighed and left the room.

Ning nudged Minjeong's shoulder, "Hey, did you do it?" She asked in a low tone so that Jimin couldn't hear her. Minjeong answered by shaking her head.

"What?"

Minjeong sighed, "I'm gonna do it now. Is it okay if you go to out class alone?"

Ning nodded, "Alright. Good luck, girl." She patted Minjeong's shoulders and left.

Minjeong saw the opportunity to finally talk to her because there was no one around anymore in the class, it was just the two of them. She saw Jimin was struggling with her things so she decided to help her.

"Here." Minjeong grabbed the books she was struggling to hold.

"Minjeong?" She asked softly.

"It's me." She said with a warm smile.

"I thought no one was here anymore."

"Y-yeah no, I just didn't leave my seat before."

There was an awkward silence before Jimin tried to run away, "Well, I'm gonna go."

Minjeong grabbed her wrist so that she could talk to her. "Can I talk to you?"

"I-Uhm, I-I'm sorry, I don't wanna be late for my next class.

Minjeong chuckled at her answer. "Jimin, please, we have twenty five minutes."

Jimin gave in and turned to face her. "Are you going to reject me now? Because I'm not in the mood for that right now." She said bitterly.

"N-no! Far from it, please. Listen to me." She pleaded.

"Alright, fine." She muttered and put her belongings on the desk.

"Okay, here goes..." She trailed off. "Jimin, I was going to tell you that I feel the same way about you."

Jimin widened her eyes. "W-what?"