chapter 1

"So you applied for a job?" Nathalie sips her coffee then licked her lips.

"Mhm! and they said they'll contact me today... and i'm just really nervous i won't get the job and i really want it, and if i don't i might just panic because i'm in a lot of debt" i kept going on and on to my best friend on why i needed the job.

"hey, Claire. listen i can always lend you some..besides..if they don't take you in i can find something for you" she replies back with full confidence.

Nathalie is like the best bestfriend everyone wanted, she's cute and kind and is super caring.

we finish our coffees and leave the coffee shop, Nat leaves and i wait for a taxi to drop me to my part time job.

Recently i've been fired from my job so i tried applying for many, but i've been declined from most and this is the last job interview i could find.

The taxi starts slowing down and glides to the side walk. i open the car's doors and enter it.

"West club please." I smiled softly and waited patiently. I had 30 minutes before my shift started.

We finally arrive and I pay the taxi driver, then walk in the club through the back door.

"Claire." My co-worker Rider calls out my name and smiles.

"Hey, Rider" I smile softly then walk into the changing room changing into my work outfit.

I walk to the bar and start making some drinks with Rider, thanks to him i was able to get this job.

I serve the drinks until suddenly i get a call from the job i applied for and excused my co-worker. I run to the back room and answer the call.

"Hello, you're Claire right?"

"mhm.." i reply

"id like to let you know that you've got the job, when will you be able to start."

I smile widely "tomorrow." and the man immediately closes the phone.

i started skipping to the bar happily with my wide smile.

"someone's happy." Rider grins.

"yeah i got the job!" i squealed

"As an assistant to that huge whatever company? congrats dummy!" he smiles and pats my head.

i continue making and serving drinks until i see a familiar face. it was the guy from the interview.  And he was walking towards the bar with a... hot fucking greek god, my eyes widen then i roll back to reality.

"shit" i whisper loudly then hide under the bar. Rider where are you i need you.

"I saw you." a hot deep voice mumbles.

I grab a tissue and open my hair covering my face with the tissue.

"uhm yes, hello sir..w-what would you like" i try pushing the words out from my mouth in a foreign tone.

"A Martinez." he says coldly.

no please? rude bitch.

"yeah sure." i put up a fake smile still hiding my face then start making the drink.

"you don't want to remove that. from your face?" he asks.

"no thank you, i'm sick" i throw a fake cough.

i don't want them finding out i have a second job it would be disrespectful especially towards them because they're a huge company.

i serve his drink then run to the back since my shift just ended.

i see Rider talking to our boss then walking towards me.

"claire.. would you want me to drop you home?" he asks and i nod slightly.

Rider would often send me home since he didn't find it safe for me to get a taxi at night which i find really sweet.

I get changed then walk out the club with Rider.

___________________

Writers note

first chapter hope u enjoyed :))