𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

This place is honestly beautiful.The pack house is big, and people are everywhere, the pack members.I haven't gotten out to see everything more, yet.But from what I could see from the window in the room, it's gorgeous.

I'm not sure what to do, I miss my mates amd I'm very worried about them, about the situation.I'm overthinkibg about everything.I can't even imagine what they must have thought when I disappeared like that.

The next morning, I spent the day in the room.I wasn't actually bored, because Lila gave me a couple of books to keep myself busy, and I also love reading, so...

It's evening already.I look out of the window, the green scenery, trees and trees everywhere.The house is in the woods.

I rest a random book, that I finished already, on the small table beside the couch, before I stand up.I look down at my clothes.

I'm thankful for Lila.She brought some of her clothes to me, because, obviously, I didn't have any.A black shirt, which looks a little big on me, due to her height, and some black pants.

I've heard a lots of things about werewolves.Vampires and werewolves have many difference.Now that I think, I wonder what she would be like.
What would it be like to be with a werewolf mate?

I swallow the lump in my throat, letting out a deep sigh as I shake all of my thoughts away.I wrap my arms around my stomach, hesitantly walking outside of the pack house.

I feel eyes on me, making me question my decision and if it was even safe to come outside.After all, I'm a vampire, I'm not sure if many of the werewolf here likes the idea of another supernatural being in their territory.

"Who are you?"I hear a man's voice and my head snaps at the direction, seeing a guy looking at me curiously, his eyebrows knitted.I notice as he sniffs the air.

I open my mouth to respond, but I'm cut off by the same guy.

"You're a vampire?"He says, sounding more like a question.His hazel eyes change more in a glowing yellow and I step back.

"Mykel."The voice speaks up, her tone hard.Lila.

Her arms are folded against her chest, walking over to us, her eyes on the strange guy, her gaze cold.

"Lila, who-"He speaks up.

"It's beta Lila.What are you doing here Mykel? Don't you have more important things to do other than wondering around?"She raises her eyebrows and I watch as the guy, Mykel, steps back, clenching his jaw as he gives her a brief nod.

He doesn't waste any time before he turns around and walks away, his fists clenched.I look back at Lila with slightly wide eyes.

She nods at me with a small smile.We start to walk together.

"Who was he?"I question in curiosity.

"One of the pack's warrior.He doesn't like vampires, I might say.I apologise if he made you uncomfortable."She looks back at me.

Now that I've seen Lila, she looks exactly how Bailey explained.I don't think Lila will wait any long time, she have seen her mate already and knows that she's not too far away from her.

Werewolves are very much territorial and possessive over their mates, if not more than vampires.Both in a different ways.

I shake my head,"He didn't, don't worry.But thank you for that, he looked kind of...weird."

She lets out a light laugh at that and I smile, eyeing the scenery outside.I wonder how far away is this place, a frown setting on my face at the thought.