PART 5

Choi Y/n hopes that there will be no more accidents with Taehyung in the future. The previous accident has passed. The implication is that he does not want to have too much communication. However, Kim Taehyung believes that life consists of many accidents, and Y/n has no words to refute this sentence. At this time, Lim Sohee is  outside the restaurant saw Y/n who was eating with Taehyung and quickly took a photo.

Sohee called and found Seoshik who was catching the doll. He heard about y/n's situation from Sohee, but Wang Ji who was obsessed with catching the doll did not want to leave. Sohee simply helped Seoshik in catching the doll, but he did not expect to catch a lot of it. Sohee proudly told Seoshik that this requires brainstorming, and Park Seoshik had the intention to help Sohee see who the woman in the photo was.

Choi Y/n's parents came suddenly, and Yohan was shocked. Instead of enrolling in the college according to his father's wishes, he chose the art school he liked, for fear of his parents losing their temper. Unexpectedly, the topic of parents' concern this time shifted to Choi Y/n's marriage, and her father thought that Choi Y/n and Do Kyungseo were the most suitable couple. But Y/n believes that feelings are the most important. From her father's perspective, feelings were discussed when they were in their twenties. When they were in their 30s, it was naive to talk about love. What's more, Kyungseo was considerate of Y/n in every way. Choi Y/n shouldn't be obsessed with love and ignore the fit in marriage.

Y/n's heart was extremely contradictory. Kyungseo suddenly made an appointment with Choi Y/n for dinner and bought her her favorite thing. Do Kyungseo has never forgotten anything Y/n said over the years. He said that although she was not willing to accept him, he could not bear to force her, so he agreed to break up. Y/n was moved to tears in the bathroom. When she was moved, it was also a time of conflict and entanglement. Since the derailment incident, Kyungseo has been chasing after her, showing all kinds of concerns from his source. Ten years of feelings are not easy to let go.

Knowing that Choi Y/n was shaken, Lee Yuri was very angry and warned her to regret sooner or later, and she also thought she was an expression of disappointment. Y/n met Kim Taehyung when he was at work. Kyungseo thoughtfully delivered the things before saying a few words, and declared his sovereignty on the spot, saying that Choi Y/n was his fiance. Taehyung's heart turned out to be inexplicably sad.

After Kyungseo left, Taehyung satirized Y/n's "accidents" too much. She borrowed his words and life was composed of countless accidents, which left Kim Taehyung speechless.

Lim Sohee  angrily came to the place where Y/n worked and formally swore his sovereignty, warned her to stay away from Kim Taehyung, not to pester him, and even accused her of doing things for his money. Y/n didn't want the influence of Sohee's yelling to be bad, and she went to the bathroom to explain. Y/n thought that Taehyung's cold face would not be liked by anyone, and persuaded her to choose not to make the wrong choice. Sohee warned Y/n not to say bad things about Tae. In her opinion, his cold face was the most handsome.

Y/n's feet were accidentally crippled in the bathroom. Taehyung saw Choi Y/n, who was limping to deliver the documents, took the initiative to send them to the hospital. He also thoughtfully bought her a pair of flat shoes to put on. At the same time, he also apologized to her on behalf of Sohee for coming to her, and promised that there would be no such things happening again.

At this time, Do Kyungseo called and learned that y/n was at the hospital and immediately indicated that he would come to pick her up. Choi Y/n asked Kim Taehyung to leave first. Taehyung was already jealous when he heard Kyungseo's name. But Taehyung, who was still uneasy, was still waiting outside the hospital. Kyungseo did not come in time because of something. Taehyung picked up Y/n and forcibly sent her back.

Word count-  709

NEXT PART WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!!!!!!!!