。・:*˚:✧。 CHPT

。・:*˚: CHPT. 2

narrative

narrative.

.  . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

  YOU were currently driving up to Eddie's trailer, determined to know why the metal-head was conversing with the most popular girl in the school. what if they're dating?.. you thought but instantly shook your head, she's dating Jason..but she could be cheating..You shook your head again trying to get the thoughts from out of your head, you were just going to ask a question then leave, that's it.

Parking you got out, taking a few steps up to the trailer till you started seeing the lights flicker in the trailer. You frowned slightly and you jumped fully back when you heard Eddie screaming like a little girl. Now let's be serious, you're not one for danger, you're not a hero...you're nothing of that sort. Before you could even think to turn and stride to your car, Eddie is frantically stumbling out of his trailer and falling onto you.

He's screaming, shouting, crying. You didn't know how to react. He basically tackled you, arms tight around your waist and you couldn't help your arms wrapping around him for a second giving them him a tight squeeze before pulling away and staring at him.

Confusion laced your eyes, you couldn't even speak- suddenly you're getting into Eddie's van and speeding off as fast as you could due to Eddie's cries for you to be urgent.

"What the hell is going on?!" You shout over Eddie who's still very much in panic. Looking out the window and around. Legs shaking, sweat dripping down his forehead and curly hair crazy due to his hands frantically running through it.

"I dunno man! I don't fucking know!" he whimpers, pressing his fingers deep into his eyes, shaking his head and sniffling. "She's- She was just- I didn't do anything!" He yelled.

"Wait do you mean Chrissy?" he flinched at sound of her name as if he was getting flashbacks of what happened. "What happened? Just talk to me" and talk he didn't. For the entire ride to reefer rick's house, which Eddie requested, he was quiet. Still crying, still terrified. You guys had to walk a little from where you parked his van. From the looks of Eddie, you were sure he'd have to be hidden.

Once you guys stepped in the house, Eddie instantly hugged you once again, breaking down into your shoulder. You walked him over to the couch and sat down. He just held you tighter, crying harder. You simply caressed his head and rubbed his arm sympathetically. Letting him cry the fear out and in some way, create a safe haven with the way you were holding him.

You literally couldn't wrap your brain around this. You were hugging your literal enemy. You made everyday hell for him and him to you. It just didn't make sense. "You're gonna think I'm crazy" He mumbles through tears, lifting his head back from the crook of your neck. Pouting slightly.

"I probably will, doesn't mean I won't believe you. You were shaking- um you are shaking. Still! It's been like 20 minutes and you're still terrified. Whatever you tell me I'm sure it'll warrant this reaction" You say softly, pushing back some hair behind his ear, wait why did i-

"I was dealing to Chrissy Cunningham-"

"Wait really?" you say trying to act like you didn't know when you knew.

"Yeah, Chrissy needed weed and I said okay, because yknow. Instead of buying that she wanted something stronger so I arranged for her to come to my place after school. Yknow I don't keep the hard drugs on me- there was not much I could do- maybe if I said no...maybe if I just told her I didn't have anything she'd still- maybe" He breaks, turning to you and crying in your neck again.

This time his whole body shook with his sobs. You could tell he was trying to quiet himself with every intense shake he'd let out. you gently pulled his head back, you wiped his tears and held both sides of his face, bringing one hand down to lift his chin slightly.

"Keep going, I'm right here okay?" You reassured him. As much as you wanted to help him, you had to know what the fuck was going on and if you needed to find a way to defend yourself because you were totally doubting it but this could totally be a ruse and he could Ted Bundy your ass but you were praying against it.

"O-okay, yeah okay...so it's later and I brought her to my home and we were just talking. She had been a little squirmy but I thought it was just because of me- or the fact it was her first time buying or s-something but I couldn't find what she needed and when I came back from looking for it........she was just- just like standing there. And her eyes were like flickering- and- and her-and the lights started going in and out and- I was trying to wake her! I tried Y/N, I was tapping her and shaking her- she wouldn't budge and then- and then she-" He winces, shaking his head and bringing his fingers to his eyes yet again, rubbing them harshly like he was trying to erase the memory.

"S-she u-um started like floating in the air a-and seconds later her bones started snapping and then her jaw- and her eyes." He shook his head, putting his face in his hands, trying to regulate his breathing. "H-her eyes basically- they got like- sucked into the back of her head" he whimpered shaking.

Eddie looked up at you after a few moments to see you were lost in thought, there was no emotion on your face, just blank.

"Fuck I knew it! You don't fucking believe me...shit I mean I wouldn't either the fucking freak of the town is saying some of the most unbelievable shit ever.." Eddie started pacing around while still rambling, you grabbed him turning him to face you. "Eddie, calm down, you couldn't even hurt a fly even if you wanted to sit with me and we'll think of a plan, okay?" you said while rubbing his shoulder.

You weren't actually sure what the fuck to do, no one would believe it, some one floating in the air and there eyes getting sucked into the back of there head??, yeah we're fucked you thought.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
So second chapter is here! Sorry it took so long I've been a bit busy this summer but I'll try to post often. Anyways I hope you're all enjoying this story so far and make sure to eat and drink something today!