Chapter 1

Hey people this is Nat writing, have fun and enjoy the story. Chapters should be up Every Three weeks. Thanks for reading. - an entire universe.... 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ = Shadow's Line break

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. = Nat's Line Break

Author comment

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Chapter 1- My Escape.

POV Shadow- 3rd person

BANG!

 All I hear are gunshots. Taskmaster had sent some widows into my room, to bring to my attention, warning me of the Avengers' invasion. I nodded in agreement and quickly grabbed my knives as we exited through the window to attack from above. I witnessed the Avengers in action, featuring a man donning a striking red and gold suit, as well as a woman who seemed oddly familiar, much like the one from my dreams. They were battling against several widows, and only then did I realize that the woman was Natasha Romanoff ... The traitor.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Oh.. this just got interesting

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

POV Natasha- First Person

In my peripheral vision, I noticed several other women approaching, including one with a familiar face and striking blue hair. When I become aware of the situation, I abruptly stop, and immediately notice an outstretched fist hurling towards my face. I swiftly reentered the conflict, deftly dodging my comrades' attacks and efficiently dispatching of my adversaries, with the exception of the individual with blue hair, who opted to remain out of the fray. Following  my incapacitating attacks on the widows , my team and i were forced to concentrated our efforts on the blue-haired individual. I gradually begin to ponder about where I have seen the blue-haired widow before. Prior to my recollection, she approaches me with a fighting technique that appears to be quite comparable to my own. During the struggle with the widow, Clint successfully hits her with a knock-out arrow.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

So the team managed to knock out Shadow. What will happen when Natasha figures out  who she is?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

POV Clint- First Person

Currently situated on the Helicarrier, where the blue-haired Widow is in captivity. Upon reflection of the altercation, I remember questioning Nat's actions regarding the blue-haired widow. Specifically, I wondered why Nat hesitated when she noticed her. "Why did you hesitate when you never do? I'm sorry, Romanoff did what?" yelled Tony across the commons. Upon catching a glimpse of the widow with blue hair, the person in question hesitated. The team is in agreement and is now requesting an explanation from Romanoff. "She appeared recognizable, although I am unsure of the exact place or time when we might have met in the past." Replied Nat.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hello there, this is Shadow, and I hope you enjoyed reading our story as much as Nat and I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I encourage you to join our Discord server to receive updates on new chapters and leave your comments and votes.- .... Once and for all.