Desired

By: Juneekarl

By: Juneekarl

Chapters: 81

Status: completed & has a sequel called Craved

Ship: Draco x Theodore Nott x OC (Isla Clarke)

Summary:All the girls at hogwarts are forced to comply with a new marriage law, having to pick between two choices by the end of their final year to marry. Isla is faced to pick between the two notorious Slytherin bad boys, Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott, finding it impossible to choose as she gets to know them better...

Trigger Warning: heavy smut, violence, toxicity, alcohol and drugs.

Smut Level: (5/5)
YALL LET ME TELL YOU, THIS BOOK HAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SMUT IVE EVER READ!! It has a lot of kinkey smut (mommy/daddy, knife play, blood,ropes, ice, candle wax, etc...) and does have one threesome. Hands down best and most detailed smut I've read.

Opinion:This book is definitely one of my favorites I've ever read on Wattpad ever! I started team Draco but like a few chapters in was already so attached to both I couldn't possibly decide...Theo and Draco are SO well written and Isla is an amazing OC, and the plot is so well written, I highly recommend this book if you're looking for something that has both smut and plot. It does end on a cliff hanger that left me sobbing, but as I said there's a sequel that's ongoing called Craved that clears things up (I'll have it rated in the next chapter)....Overall I couldn't possibly recommend this book more!!

Overall Rating: (5/5)