Snow day

Nobodies pov:

It was an unusual day for hell for it was snowing,snow in hell was a rare occurrence. Some of the damned didn't care about it,some of them liked it and then they're the ones who couldn't stand it. Alastor was the kind to not be too fond of it. In fact,he quite disliked it. As for husk,he didn't care much. As for he has fur to keep him nice and warm.
But no matter what kind of sinner you are,Charlie Morningstar wouldn't waste an opportunity to bring the group outside to experience it.

Angel,Vaggie,Nifty,Alastor and husk had all been sitting down bye the reception desk/bar listening to Charlie talking about how as a bonding thing,they would all be going out in the snow. "You all need to get ready,it's cold out there!" Charlie said alreday covered in head to do in snow gear. Alastor had tried to suggest an alternative idea but it was obvious it wasn't going to work so they all went to their respected rooms and went to change. Alastor came out in a red and cream jacket,white gloves,big black winter boots and a bright red crimson scarf.
Husk just wore a thick plaid scarf and his signature hat.
"Jeez why does everyone here have a fucking obsession with red" angel said "let's just go!" Charlie was really excited too go out in the snow because she used to not be allowed go out in the snow or out in general before the hotel asides from the odd time. They made their way out of the hotel and it was covered in white snow. Charlie grabbed vaggie's hand and ran into a big pile of snow while nifty went over to make snow-angels and Angeldust was taking pictures and posting it to voxtagram.
"Oh it is bitter." Alastor said with a sour tone. Alastor looked over to husk, "what are you going to do my friend?" Husk thought for a moment. "Wait to go back insid-" husk was cut off after he had been hit in the back of his head. "HEY!" They heard a voice shout,him and alastor turned around to see angel with 2 snowballs in his hands. "SNOWBALL FIGHT"
he said with a mischievous grin. It didn't seem like husk and much of a choice wether to fight but before he knew it they were throwing snowballs back and fourth. "Nifty dearest,come here please!" Alastor Hollered to nifty. "Hey that's unfair douchbag" angel shouted
"Talk shit get hit" husk threw a snow ball and it directly hit angels face. Alastor started laughing,
Then husk started laughing. "Oh fuck you all" angel flipped them off  "I WILL GET'CHA BACK REMEMBER THAT!" and he walked off over to Charlie and vaggie. Then they both just bursted into hysterics. Husk didn't know if it was because he was getting too sober or what but Alastor just looked so perfect then and there. Husk was having strange thoughts like that lately,he really hated it,it started out as a minor thing that happened rarely but the more he hangs out with Alastor the more strong the feeling became and he didn't really know what to do other than shove it down so deep inside of him until they go away. After they both semi-composed themselves alastor spoke "I'm going to go talk to Charlie and Vagatha,I'll talk to you later Husker" he gave a wave and walked off.
Husk was alone so he sat down in the snow for a moment,it reminded him of when he was young lad and he would play with the neighbours in the snow all the time,he was quite the sociable kid growing up. husk was lost in thought when he felt someone touch his head. "Hm?" Husk looked up and saw alastor with his hat. "What the fuck are you doing with my hat?"
Alastor game a smug smile you'll see. He walked off leaving husk to follow. He trailed behind Al and found Nifty,Charlie and Vaggie working on a snow demon, Alastor put husks hat on it's horned head. "It's perfect." Charlie said. "Thanks husk!" Nifty said hugging husks leg. Husk grumbled. Angel walked over and looked at it. "You should've gave it tits" he laughed
"This is why we didn't ask you to help" vaggie said "whatcha say,bitch?" Angel smirked.
Charlie tried to get them to stop,while that was happening Alastor stepped away for a minute
Trying to get some warmth into his hands,Alastor had quite a low resistance to cold. "Husk watched Alastor struggle for a minute, "You cold or something?" He asked. "I'm fine,thank you."
Husk sighed and took Alastors hands blowed on them and rubbed them with his paws.
Alastor stared at him for a good minute with a dead pan look on his face and they made brief eye contact,slight blush creeping up their cheeks. Husk had forgotten Alastor was a cannibalistic psychopath but he also remembered that Alastor probably would never kill him so he continued. "Better?" There was silence for a minute but only for a minute. "Yes" Alastor said quietly.
Charlie turned to us "we're going to go inside and get some hot chocolate,you coming?"
"Of course darling!" Alastor exclaimed with a big smile plastered smile on his face,they all walked back into the hotel. Vaggie and Charlie led them to a living room,angel flopped onto it and nifty sat on the edge of the couch. Alastor sat the the end on the couch and husk sat next to him. Eventually charlie and vaggie brought out the hot chocolate and they sat in the middle of the couch. Alastor used his magic and stoked the fire. He then went onto a musical number with Charlie. Husk just smiled dopely. They all carried on with their shenanigans for the rest of the day.

The sky eventually grew a deeper red and most of the staff retired to their bedrooms, All but two. Husk was at the bar,like how he spent most his nights at the hotel and Alastor was there too. "Did you like the snow,al?" Husk asked. Alastor sat down next to husk. "I suppose it was alright,but I'm still quite cold." Husk chuckled. "The almighty radio-demon can't stand a bit of snow,hilarious" husk smiled a mocking grin "Oh,Can it husker." Alastor winced in annoyance. "I'm just pulling your leg." Husk slowly wrapped his wing around Alastor.
Husk warmed the Alastor and Alastor warmed husk's cold heart.

The end.