Close encounters

With the group now knowing they have 4 days to wait until they are rescued, they need a plan.

Kamijo: [Stressed] What are we going to do in 4 days?!

Kai: Keep your voice down, we don't wanna attract another predator.

Anthony: Well since we are currently stuck here, it won't hurt but to craft some weapons to defend ourselves.

Akira: How are we gonna do that? 

It took a few minutes to make a couple of spears, enough for each person.

David: Now that we have spears, we need a perfect defense to protect the building.

Kai: Where are we gonna get the materials to do that?

David: There are a lot of trees and wood around us, we can use that to build a small wall, not all animals can climb.

Jinnou: Yeah except one problem idiot, we do not have axes to cut wood.

Karl: I think we do, after the crash i found an axe on the plane and a few more when we got into the building.

Matsuoka: Lucky us then.

David: Then lets wait until morning, and i am going to need physically gifted to cut and carry wood by tomorrow.

Morning

Day 1

The sun shined like any other day, they find some wood to cut down, the people who cut the wood, were David, Karl, Matsuoka, Kai, Kamijo, and Innou. The rest went and carried the wood and put some where they are about to build the wall. Akira stepped outside so that he wanted to put some pressure on the leg, while recovering.

Kamijo: Oi Akira! You shouldn't be walking right now go back inside.

Akira: I been told that i need to put pressure on the leg, if i want to keep on walking.

Kamijo: Yeah but don't come out here while doing it, what if that tiger comes back?

Akira: It won't be coming back, tiger's should go for easy prey.

Kamijo: Your leg would heavily disagree.

Oribe then stepped outside to get some fresh air. She and Naruse wanted to help with the wall, within a few hourse the wall is finished, the was nearly as tall as the building, and was rigged with traps, traps on the ground level, and some on top of the wall. 

Naruse: Its fascinating! I can't believe mankind is capable of building from scratch for centuries.

Jinno: Hopefully it is capable of freaks.

Hours Later

Miura: [Holding her nose] Something smells.

They begin to smell but it turns out it was their clothes.

Karl: Smells like an dead animal.

Matsuoka: How are we gonna wash our clothes, we don't have any soap. 

Anthony: There are bars of soap in the storage, but the bathrooms are small, enough for at least 4 people to shower in the same time in each room for men and women.

Jinno, Oribe, Naruse, and Innou went first into the women's bathroom and shower, Meanwhile in the men's bathroom, Kamijo, Akira, Kai and Anthony went first for the men's shower. Meanwhile Matsuoka and Miura sees Karl going to the front door with a towel and soap in hand.

Matsuoka: Karl, where are u going? 

Karl: Just going to my top spot.

Miura: Top spot?