Intro

Generic- demon girl inhabiting the very depths of hell. Lucifer's personal secretary, alongside pandemonica. Generic doesn't really stand out from the crowd, since she doesn't have a very particular trait (modeus for example ia a lustful demon, justice is the cool one and Lucifer is a queen of hell). Of coure everyone is unique in some way, but what is so unique about generic?. Even she doesn't really know. She is just there: sitting, laying, standing... and being generic.

Generic POV:

"Generic, sweetheart. Would you like to come into my office for a momment?"
I heard Lucifer calling me out. Of course this was a regular order, so I stopped my work and immediately went to my queen's office.

"What is it your highness?"
I bowed down in from of my superrior, who was holding an empty wine glass.

"Oh, that's most wonderful, that you are here. I do have my interest to do, so be a good girl, that you are and fill thise paperwork for me, pretty please."
Lucifer said, giving a look at the huge pile of paper on her desk.

"Yes, ma'am."
I said, trying to pick up the pile.

"Y- yes... right away"
I replied, still struggling to pick up the pile.

Eventually I managed to sort this out and move the paper work to my room, which was next to Lucifer's throneroom.

My place was rather small and filled with piles of paper work. On the center of the room was a desk with paperwork, small conputer, my phone and an empty cup of coffee, I made myself in the morning.

I put the new assignment on my desk and got into work.

Hours passed, maybe even days and still I was here, working hard to accomplish the task.

"Are you still here?"
Malina entered my office to clean it up.

"I have to finish my work."
I replied, keeping my eyes on my task."

"It's almost midnight everyone is leaving."

"Don't worry about me. I will stay and maybe guard the place."

"Alright. At least I have one less room to clean, so thanks for that."
Malina left my office, leaving me alone with my work.

I was filling the paper for satan knows how long, untill I started to feel dizzy. I was getting tired from at least 2 days of non stop work. I tried to fight it,but eventually tiredness took over me, and so I collapsed on my desk.