021

"𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩"

Word Count: 3559
Song: Run Away - REI AMI
(Unedited)

⚠️

- self harm
- drug abuse
- obsession

I stood alone in the gym as I stretched before starting my workout. My headphones were in and I stared at myself in the mirror.

You are a bad bitch.
You are the only bitch you need.
You are sexy.

With that I started my workout, 20 minutes in and Kaku was here to workout as well.

"Make sure you stay hydrated" He said passing me a water bottle.

"Why do you always have to come in here when I workout?" I asked annoyed. "I put it on the schedule when I'm in here so I can be alone"

"This is the only time that works for me, sorry sweetness" He said sitting to lift some weights.

"I have a question" I said abruptly. "Can you tell me more about Izana?" I asked catching him off guard.

"Um what do you want to know?"

I sat down in front of him criss cross so i can listen to his story times. "Who was he to Mikey?"

"Hes the reason Bonten had formed. He was my king and to Mikey he was his brother" He started. He told me the entire story of what happened from start to finish.

I played with the necklace that Mikey had given to me, finally knowing who Emma Sano was. My heart broke for Kakucho, at such a young age losing his best friend.

"How long did you know Haru for?" I asked.

"Since my time in Tenjiku. He was always fond of Mucho, i never knew what happened to him. Two years after Izana had died Muchos body was found in a junkyard. Nobody ever brought that up, not even Sanzu." He explained. "Dont go digging up peoples past y/n, youre only going to get hurt"

"And what makes you say that?"

"Oooo story time!" Ran said running to sit beside me. "I love story time what are we talking about?" He asked.

"Did you really close Kakuchos eyes because you thought he was dead?" I asked.

"Oh my god will you ever let that go?"