Secret Little Rendezvous (LNRS fluffy moment)

Listen to My Universe - Acoustic Version by Coldplay, BTS
from their collab single with the same title.
•••

The President-elect of the Republic, Leonelle Gerona and Senate President Theresia Hontiveros have been good friends for a while now. Behind closed doors, all their success and triumphs are nothing compared to the so-called 'moments' they share together.

One late night, President Gerona decided to visit the senate president in her office.

"Hi Senator Hontiveros," the older woman greeted as she shut the door behind her and locked it

Theresia, who was busy sticking neon note-its on the paperwork she was working on looked up and fixed her eyeglasses in place, "oh my! What are you doing here? Hindi ka ba busy? Oh my goodness, pangga."

The younger lady stood up and ran towards the President. She  gave her a tight hug on the waist and a peck on the lips. The older lady stroked her cheek then her hair as they kissed.

"Not really that busy, ga. Just thought na because you are working late, you'll need a bit of break," Leonelle responded, "by the way, you look sexy with your glasses on."

"Nah. Maybe you mean I do look old na?" Theresia quipped as they headed for the desk.

Leonelle sat on Theresia's chair, Theresia, being her baby self, sat on Leonelle's lap.

"Nah-uh. Sexy, love. Really sexy," Leonelle commented as she removed Theresia's eyeglasses, "pero alisin natin. Kasi pagod na ang mga mata mo. I can see clearly."

Theresia only nodded. As Leonelle removed her glasses, Theresia immediately hid her face on the crook of the former's neck.

"Ang baby naman ng Reese ko," Leonelle smiled as she caressed Theresia's back.

"Thank you for coming tonight, pangga. I really appreciate yung mga surpresang pag punta mo. Ayaw kitang abalahin dahil alam kong napaka-busy mo rin." — Theresia.

"Kumain ka na ba?" Leonelle asked.

"Not yet. Pwede bang ikaw na lang?" Theresia said as she sat up and looked at Leonelle straight in the eyes.

"Ga!" the older woman's eyes widened.

Theresia chuckled, "biro lang, ga. Kumain na po ako pero kanina pa. Tinatapos ko kasi 'yang revision ng bill. Para ma-ammend na."

Leonelle only stared at her and blinked a couple times then smiled.

Theresia kissed her beau and the latter kissed back and started to roam her hands around Theresia's back then down her behind. Leonelle squeezed them a bit making Theresia moan softly. How they both longed for each other's touch. They live under one roof yet they still both ache for each other every time they are away from each other.

As their kisses got deeper, Theresia moaned softly while she ran her hands through Leonelle's hair. Leonelle carried Theresia across the room. From her table to the couch on her receiving area.

Theresia giggled as she stood up. She straddled Leonelle and kissed her bottom lip softly as Leonelle rubbed her hips, sliding her hand up her body and started to unbutton her polo shirt, just enough to have proper access to her neck. Leonelle kissed Theresia softly but passionately.

As Leonelle caressed gentle circles on Theresia's back, she also kissed her on the neck gently sucking but before she could leave small hickeys on Theresia, the younger woman smacked her arm.

"President Gerona! As much as I love what you're doing pagti-tripan na naman ako ng mga kasamahan natin sa senado kapag nakitaan na naman ako ng hickey. Kung kani-kanino na naman ako ili-link n'yan. Sige ka. Selosa ka pa naman."

"You're so hot naman kasi, misis ko," Leonelle told Theresia with loving eyes.

"Naku naman, pangga. Alam ko na 'yan. You always remind me. Pero ang alam ng lahat wala akong partner. Di ba? We chose to hide our relationship from the public eyes para hindi tayo guluhin ng media."

Leonelle cupped Theresia's cheek, "you, you are my universe. You make my world light up inside."

Theresia giggled, "reciting song lyrics now, are we?"

"Ga, ang kanta ko pang lasing lang. Kaya hayaan mo na," Leonelle let out a hearthy laugh.

"I'm really glad you're here."

"I'm glad to be here too. Pangga, pasensya na ha? Mutual naman di ba? Na hindi na sabihin sa lahat that we got married?"

"Ni hindi nga nila alam na we were in a relationship, tapos sasabihin pa natin na married tayo? Have you already imagined how that will wreak havoc in the political world especially sa Senate?" Theresia asked her better half as she laughed, "we will defy everything there is in the book tapos we'd really be going against the grain. Parang laban ata iyan na hindi dapat binibitawan pero hindi rin dapat ginagawa ng biglaan?"

Leonelle can only laugh too,. She can already imagine the grim faces of those misogynistic men holding position in Senate and Congress who were very much against same sex marriage and even homosexuality — in general. She only shook her head at the thought.

"Iniisip ko pa lang, mukhang tama ka nga!" — Leonelle

"Masaya ka naman di ba? Masaya naman tayo?" Theresia asked, "ako kasi pangga, masaya ako. Masaya na ako sa gan'to. Plus, knowing now na kasama na talaga kita sa laban para sa mga kapatid natin sa LGBTQIA+ community, masaya talaga ako."

"Opo, pangga. I am here to support all and each one of my wife's endeavours, of course. Saka, masaya ako na napapasaya kita. Masaya ako na masaya tayo. Masaya kahit madalas pagod sa work. Masaya dahil akin ka, sa akin ka umuuwi. Masaya na gumigising beside you, na kinakantahan mo pag wala na sa mood. Masaya na ikaw ang ka-date pag may free time."

"Gerona! Ang keso mo na!" Theresia replied as she blushed.

"Kinilig ka naman."

Theresia can only smack her wife on the arm, "gagi ka."

"Ahh! Ako pala si gagi."

They looked at each other for a moment then laughed at that jest.

"Ga, let's take a selfie?"

"Sige. Sige. Game ako d'yan."