🦸‍♀️ 𝙿𝚛𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑-𝚄𝚙 1 🦸‍♀️

Published: 3/2/23
This is the Catch-Up for Midnight, Ms. Joke, and Mirko!
Unedited

😆🔞🐰Quirks🐰🔞😆

🐰Rumi Usagiyama | Mirko🐰
Quirk: Decay
You decay anything you touch with all five fingers! Whether it's a living or non-living thing! You have enough control though to make sure when you touch all five fingers down on something, that you can decay just a specific part or section.

Drawbacks:
This quirk is very dangerous if used for villainous purposes! Your nose will bleed from overuse. Your skin gets dry and itchy as a side effect from your quirk, so you need to use more skin care products then the average person.

🔞Nemuri Kayama | Midnight🔞
Quirk: Voice Enchantment
You have the ability to 'enchant' people with your voice! Whenever you sing, the people around you will be in a daze and stop what they are doing! They'll just stand still with a dazed look on their face, and their eyes entirely white!

Drawbacks:
You'll get a sore throat from singing too much! Your quirk also doesn't work well when you try to use it in a building! Your quirk wouldn't effect the people on the other floors, since your voice would be muffled. And because of the mental part of your quirk, you'll also get nose bleeds!

😆Emi Fukukado | Ms. Joke😆
Quirk: Erasure
You have the ability to erase peoples quirks by looking at them! You share the same quirk as your brother!

Drawbacks:
Your quirk stops when you look away or blink! You also get dry eye from not blinking!

🦸‍♀️Hero Costumes🦸‍♀️
🐰Rumi Usagiyama | Mirko🐰

🦸‍♀️Hero Costumes🦸‍♀️🐰Rumi Usagiyama | Mirko🐰

(Either #565, #762, or #768)

🔞Nemuri Kayama | Midnight🔞