"who was that?" (chapter 20)

After breakfast Lance had took Bell over to the living room where he placed her on her pink couch with the pastel hello kitty blanket from the other day, he made sure to set some toys out for her, things like her teether, legos, princess dolls, baby dolls.

Lance smiled as he sat back and turned on the TV for her, putting on my little pony. Bell would giggle and hum to the intro.

"Hey bunny" he sat the remote down and sat by Bell, she was playing with a repunzel baby doll while watching TV

"Yes Dada? " she mumbled through the paci in her mouth.

"Well.. I was wondering how you are feeling today sweetie" Ray looked over out from the kitchen watching them.

Bell looked at the repunzel baby doll and lifted it up to him as she covered the eyes

Lance looked a bit confused but thought of something "do you feel upset? " she nodded
"Ahh I see. Well would you like to talk about it? You know Dada and Ray will always be here for you"

She looked down as she lowerd the doll looking at it as she let the paci drop from her mouth
"I.. I sads.. That Alex saids all those things.. " she held the doll tighter looking down.

Lance looked down at her and hugged her gentle "I understand baby.. I would be to, but I promise all those mean things he said, they were all just, baloney. You are a amazing little girl who deserves the world and we love and fate about you so much, more then you know that's why Alex will never be able to hurt you I promise"

She sniffled and rubbed her eyes as she looked up and hugged back "o-otays" she smiled a little, she was still a little deep into head space to be wanting to fight back and finding a way out to run home at the moment, so she wouldn't fight it.. As of now.

Lance smiled
"So bunbun , is Ms. Repunzel here your favorite princess? " she giggled and nodded

"Mm! She ish, I has always wanted long hair like her's! " lance laughed and smiled

"Well I think you have reallyyyy long hair to bun--" he was cut off by a phone ringing.

"I got it! " Ray said from the kitchen picking up lance phone. Bell looked like she froze up, hearing the phone ringed scared her.

Once lance notice he pet her head "hey hey it's ok bunny, I'm sure it's nothing" she nodded then picked up her paci popping it back in her mouth and brushing repunzels hair she smiled and hummed with the color full ponies singing on the TV.

After a get minutes Ray looked at Lance and single for him to come here. "I'll be right back ok bunny? " she nodded as he got up. He walked to the kitchen looking confuse

"Hey who was that? "

Ray looked a bit shocked "well it was.. " he took a deep breath "it was Charlotte -"

Lance eyes widen for a second "she- wait, hold on. Let me get this straight she called? What did she say how is everything did something happen with P. C? "

Ray shook his head "everything is fine, she just wants.. Wants to visit because she is coming into town and needs a place to stay for a bit. I told her I would have to ask you but... I-im not sure how she would react if she found out well-- we kidnapped someone who, well needed it. And now there like your baby-- I mean I know she knows about age regression and being a caregiver since she was the first to tell us about it but, still, key word is " KIDNAPPED " so I'm not sure what to say-"

Lance groans and covers his face and takes a deep breath "ok! It's, it's gonna be fine ok? I'm sure if I explain to her what happened and what is going on it will be ok, right?"

Ray sighs "well what about Bell, what if she ends up slipping back into her normal head space and says something to her or try to get her to help her?... "

Lance thinks, he started to tap his right foot "it's fine, I got this I have a idea, I'm sure she will understand ok? I just, I'm gonna be back I'm gonna call her and stand outfit for a bit but you stay with Bell and make sure she is ok. Don't tell her anything yet" Ray nodded and handed Lance his phone.

Lance walked to the front door, Bell looked over at him confuse "I will be right back ok bun bun? Just gotta do something, Ray is gonna watch you ok? " she nodded and went back to playing, she was making a little tea party with her dolls and stuff bunny she brought with her.

Ray walked over to her and smiled as he sat by her, Lance walked to the back of the house and started the call.

"What's your favorite toy little one? " she pointed to her doll "ish the princess! " she said through the paci. Ray chuckled "you really are adorable!" She giggled

"Do you wants some teas? Ish likes super goods! " she giggled and showed him the tiny pink tea cup, he chuckled "sure! I would love some"

She gave him the cup and he pretended to drink the empty cup, she giggled and started to do the same with her cup.