Chapter 8

Sophia's pov:

I walk into my dorm and squeal. ''I'm guessing it went well'' Sabrina laughs. ''That's an understatement'' I chuckle. She demands all the details to which I happily share. ''Oh my gosh girl! That's AMAZING, I'm so happy for you! When are you guys gonna go out again?'' I shrug, ''I'm not sure, hopefully soon though.''.

I spend the rest of the night with Sabrina, gushing over how dreamy and charming Ace is. While we were talking I received a snap from him, Sabrina and I looked at each other excitedly and I tapped on the image. It's a sexy ass photo of him in bed with a message that says: ''goodnight, see you tomorrow'', I immediately screech joyfully and respond with a picture of myself smiling and write ''Goodnight hun''. Sabrina makes googly eyes at me and says ''hun'' while winking at me. Our night ends with laughing and talking, I wish everyday were like this.

The next morning:

I woke up in a good mood. My classes pass by quickly and I feel overjoyed with the fact that I've been doing really well on my recent tests and assignments. After I finish up my classes I head to my dorm and work on my homework. About an hour later I received a text from Ace to meet up for some coffee.

I arrive at the coffee shop and I instantly spot him, I mean how could I not? He's absolutely intoxicating and I mean that in the best way possible, he's like a breath of fresh air and I can't help but like him. His long-ish black hair partially covered by a black beanie and fuck I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so good in one. His outfit consists of a tight black t-shirt paired with a leather jacket and he's wearing black sweatpants.

When he spots me he does his signature nod and smirks at me.

We sit down and talk about how our classes went and I ask him how hockey's been. He spends about 10 minutes on that subject and I can really tell how much he loves hockey. The rest of the date passes by in a flash, we head out to leave but just as I open the door I recognize the girl walking in, shit it's that blond girl with her friends but before I get a chance to leave without her seeing me she spots me but more importantly she spots Ace, she quickly clings onto him to which he completely ignores, he shrugs her off and tells her to fuck off. Before she can say anything he takes my hand and exits the coffee shop with me. ''Don't pay attention to her'' he tells me, looking at me tenderly while he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Later that day:

''Hey girl, how was your day? 'Sabrina asks as she walks into our room.

''I guess you could say it was pretty damn good''