ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ 𝟸

It's been one year, one year since Sophia left the school to be with Josie one year since they opened the gates to New students

And a lot can happen in just One Year.

So let me catch you up..

Landon who was the Ferryman now he stayed in touch with Hope for a while but then he just kind of stopped visiting.

They thought it was better him and Hope in order for her to fully accept he was gone and move on.

So she focused hard on the school on making it better safer and still funner. She was even close to figuring out a way to bring Rafael back from the prison world.

And give him another chance in the real world.

Plus she had made some new friends Luna and Elias.

Luna was a witch and Elias was a Vampire who was once a witch so he new some spells and that's how he got close to Hope.

But they where only friends..

As for Lizzie and Mg they where almost the It couple of the school showing their love and affection 24/7.

Lizzie had never felt happier she was finally in a healthy relationship with a good guy.

Rose definitely had it in her blood to be the Alpha all of her pack loved her, and respected her she was a good leader.

Cleo and Kaleb had recently left the school to go to Atlanta since Kaleb missed his family so he decided to spend some months with them.

Also so Cleo could get to know his family better.

Now across the world currently in Paris, Josie and Sophia where definitely still in their honeymoon phase to be fair they probably would always be.

They where head over heels over each other, every day falling more and more in love and falling in love with every city and country they visited.

They even made some friends along the way.

But in the world of a supernatural when things are quiet they're never actually quiet there is always something brewing.. in the shadows.

A new prophecy was lurking around, involving a certain person so when Hope heard about it she called Sophia and Josie and told them come back home..

Will the remaining of the Super Squad be able to pull through and win again or will they once again lose another friend?

And are Sophia and Josie ready to go back to the school?

A/N hi everyone <3 here is a little sneak peak of the little plot for book 2 I can't wait to start writing new dynamics new story lines new characters :)