Chapter -2

In hastinapur.....            listening that Pandu's son was born Dhritarashtra became angry on his wife Gandhari talked her with rubbish words. And was start relation with Gandhari's servant. So Gandhari became depressed and aborted fetus herself and gave birth a hard fleshy pind. So with sorrow mind She went to float the pond in the river then Ved Vyasa stopped her to do this told the solution that matter. Then Ved vyaass  took the fleshy pind and kept the pond into the 101 pots and told to Gandhari 'your son will born from here and you want a daughter so one daughter will birth although dhritarastra was following prasuram words he could not control himself and after sometime he asked forgiveness from gandhari.         After Bheem's  birth sudhoyon was borned from the pot . He was also strong like Bheem.                  

Dhritarastrai am sorry priye because of me you suffered a lot but also i insulted you i am sorry i was jealous of pandu.       

Ghandhari: i was also unable arya  but how could we be jealous we should follow the path of dharma it has been seven years of our first born tomorrow is his birth anniversary lets celebrate.          Dhritarastra: gandhari i am sorry i have another son from your maid i am sorry.                 

Gandhari: ( she felt sad by hearing it but felt a genuine ask for forgiveness) its good arya now we have 103 sons and daughters but i am hurt and i need time.                            

Dhritarastra: i am sorry priye i am ready for any punishment Don't be sad i am really sorry.(then he left).                                     

Everyone were happy and knew this was the celebration of their eldest prince who is doing his training from early age after his birth they could see change in their king and were  happy about it gandhari and dritarastra distributed alms to the petitionrs.                                          
In kailsh Parvat all the people were collected for

rudransh(the eldest son of mata gandhari and dhritarastra) birthday he was the star of everyone ryes due to his behaviors he loved all and was always ready to ask any questions of curiosity without any fear at 5 years of age he started his training with lord Kartikya with swordand spear,lord ganesh with axe wrestling with nadi and other gans. He Respected all loved all he was mature at early age. In his birthday every dev,asur,danav,gandarv, pisach all were present he wasn't afraid he greeted all qnd formed a relationship with everyone one all of them were impressed with his fankness and childish nature after the celebration after the celebration everyone went to their loks.