This was... very interesting.🔞

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Influence of Drugs!

HEAVILY smut-filled! 

(first time writing it, hope its not shit)

slight hair pulling!

🔞

(Xanax is used in this chapter, yet is prescription-only, used for Anxiety and Panic Attack Control)

2069 Words

After about a half hour of you laying on your side in Reefer Rick's fold-out guest bed while high, Eddie shifted to where he was laying beside you on his back, yet he was looking towards you. He laid with one arm beside him and the other across his stomach. You had closed your eyes by then, and just enjoyed the chill stage of the high until it hit the peak point, around when Eds had laid down. You could feel his eyes prying into you, and you softly gulped as you shyly muttered out "Eddie, I.. I can feel you staring..". To your surprise, when you opened your eyes Eddie didn't move his attention to hide it, he just continued to stare at you.

You could feel your heart skip a beat as you and the slightly taller males' eyes locked. Suddenly, the air was still and it felt like your heartbeats echoing filled the room. Eddie felt the exact same, his breathing hitched a bit before he managed to speak up. "Sorry, It's just... Y/n.... You look so, so fucking gorgeous.."

Your breathing hitched as your cheeks flushed into a dark red. "Tha.. Thank you..." You stuttered out softly, feeling Eddie and yourself slowly move towards each other. In a few swift motions, you found yourself sitting in Eddie's lap as his hands softly rested under your shirt, grabbing onto your hips as he sat back up slightly. You had both hands gently placed on either side of his chest. Both of your faces slowly inching forward, getting closer and closer by the second. Eddie moved his gaze up and down your body, huffing out in an attractive tone "I've thought you were stunning since the moment I saw you at lunch...". Your breathing hitched as he spoke, you gently adjusting yourself in his lap. Your lips passionately connected, and you glided your hand up his chest and to the back of his hair, gently grabbing at a clump of it.

While the kiss was very intriguing, you couldn't help but notice Eddie's reactions to your movements. Especially since when you grabbed his hair, he tightened his grip on your hips. You could feel his rings dig into your skin a bit, yet, rather than hurt it kinda... aroused you. You felt soft tingles crawl the whole way up your spine as he gripped onto you. He pulled away from the kiss for a minute before reassuring himself. "You're okay with this, right? It's not the drugs talking?" Eddie asked, wanting to make you comfortable. You replied with a quick nod, moving yourself closer with him as you felt deprived from him.

Your lips connected again, each kiss growing more and more passionate. Eddie kept hold of your hips as you'd grind your hips around in a circular motion, his erection slowly growing the more you moved. He slowly pulled you closer, the front of your bodies softly touching as he gradually started sliding his hands up and down your body.

His hands wandered up and down, as he eventually grabbed at your shirt in a way to ask for permission to take it off. You complied, and in some swift motions your shirt had been removed, and he'd removed his own. You guys resumed kissing, both of your cheeks flushed dark reds.

Eddie returned to gripping onto your hips, or as he'd call them, "love handles". You softly grinded on him, the room was getting warmer as you did. You felt needy for him, and wanted more. Eddie slowly slid one hand up your back and into your hair, gripped onto a handful and gently pulled your head back as his kisses slowly traveled from your lips, down to your cheek and some were peppered on your jawline before he started gently biting on your neck, sucking on a few spots and leaving light marks. You dug your hand further into Eddie's hair, taking a tight hold on the handful.