1.1 ❥

Isabella POV

"Isaa wake up today's your big day!" My mom yells at me. Shit today is the day. Today is the day that me and walker are gonna start training for the dance comp. Well first i have a training with my coach for my solo.

Time skip

I arrive at the studio for my solo. This time i got an acro/ballet/hiphop kinda dance. My coach has already made some moves and this time i get to choose my own music! My coach lets me see the moves he had in mind for my dance. Something with falling and handsigns, lots of turns, and jumps. I think "I LOVE IT"

Okay so i choose...
Always - Sofia Carson
Cause my coach explains that the hand signs mean 'i love you' guess what...
Im gonna learn 'walker' in hand signs so i could tell him in my solo dance that i love him. Isn't that soooo smart??! Well I practice for around 2 hours and I already know most of the dance.

Breaaak finally! I go to the local bakery. I walk up to the bakery and see lots and lots of cameras outside. From out of nowhere James Cordon jumps behind me. "Hey isabella! How are you" okay what the fuck is going on here?
"I mean i was good but uuhh until you came now im scared" he laughs it off "well isabella i heard that you are doing a dance competition with the one and only Walker Scobell that right?" I nod

"Well i thought before your fame you want to meet someone, come with me" i follow him into the bakery. "What do you want!" Harry mf Styles jumps out from the counter. I think I'm having a heart attack. I start crying, not of sadness but happiness. Harry gives me a hug. "Hii" he says omg omg omg "hi" i laugh.

"Well you should thank a boy for this. Guess who" did Walker do this? What if he did. "I don't- i dont know" i say doubting. "Uh im so disappointed in you bells" and there he is. Walker, my walker. He has changed.

His hair is curlier, his face looks older. He looks... good

                                Time skip

We filmed a video for James his youtube channel. I can't believe it im going onto tv. Bro imma be famouuss. But back to now. Me and Walker are walking back to the studio, it's still quite awkward. "Hey isa I'm really sorry about not talking to you for like 3 months" i look at him, no way in hell I'm going to take that apology. So i nod.

"I just, it seemed better, you know. I'm sorry like real sorry" he says but he really looks sorry "okay I'll buy your apology" he smiles, we smile. We arrive at the dance studio and our trainer is already there. Me and walker introduce ourselves. The trainer has chosen the song
Lost In The Wild - WALK THE MOON
I looove the song. We first warm up and we start to dance. Walker isn't as good as i am but to be honest it's quite funny. I'm leading Walker in this dance, our faces are like so close. The tension iss ooohh myy.

We are done with dancing after around an hour. Also a lot of cameras were there and it was quite stressful. The contract says that walker and i have to do some activities where cameras are involved and now is one of them!
Me and walker are in our normal clothes in the back of a super luxe bmw. On our way to MACCIEEE (Macdonalds) the driver drives us in the macdrive.

I order a happy meal and walker the same. The cameras are still rolling and me and walker have to ask eachother questions. After half an hour we're done and we get to go home. Finally.

"Bye isa! I had a great time, I'm still so sorry. Message me when you're home" walker gives me a small hug, he smells so nice goood lord.

   Walkie talkie

                                     Hey walk,  I'm home
                                   For your information

Great! Thanks for telling
Me!

Goodnight <3

                            A/N

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!! This is my 10th part! And im kinda proud of myself! Love you all so so much!!  <33 leave your opinion pleaaseee 🫶🏼🫶🏼
Oui oui baguette