ch. 1 일

Flashback 15 years ago.

Ju-jingyi:- 8 years old
Myung:- 8 years old
Kyong:- 8 years old

There mom me and Mrs. Shin was beating ju-jingyi merciless and the other 2 twins were scared and horrified seeing there sister was been beat by their own biological mother. Mrs. Shin can't see the other 2 twin because ju-jingyi hide them. After beating ju-jingyi Mrs .shin said.

Mrs. Shin:- u triplets twin were only mistake that born. I wish u 3 died and from now on I'm not your mother. I'm abounding u 3 right now..... Now go and never come back u 3 cursed.

Ju-jingyi:- if we will go but after our sucess u will regret why u abounded us....... We are going and we will never come back....... Kyo & myu come out and go pack your bags we are going now.

Kyong &myung nodded and pack their bags also their sister's also.

After that they left and never come back.

It was Mrs. Shin daily routine she always beat ju-jingyi and ju-jingyi always hide kyong and myung. And always the beating. And she (ju-jingyi )always work in cafe as a waiter and earn money in such a young age. But this day that old mad women (Mrs.shin) abounded them.

Without knowing how successful the triplets will be

Then they were gone to a park but some men
Attack them and ju jingyi protect her twins and win from mens and then a women in her 30s was passing from the park and ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇᴛs ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴ ᴘᴀʀᴋ. ᴊᴜ-ᴊɪɴɢʏɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 𝟸 ᴛᴡɪɴ ʙᴏʏs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs. ᴛʜᴇɴ Mrs. Park ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ sʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.