The Beginning of Somthing New

Skip-able
A/N this is how I envisioned Kuroii when I was brainstormed this story <3

🚨I made Kuroii on book cover background is off google🚨

🚨somewhat following concept of demon slayer I will adjust how if I want something to go a certain way🚨

🚨Kuroii is 17 along with Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and anyone else that falls in their age category🚨

Writing mistakes are bound to happen luvs I don't mind corrections and enjoy <3 the first chapter sets a lot of the scene btw wouldn't advise skipping<3
————————————————————
The Beginning of Something New
"Kuroii!" I heard my older sister Mitsuri Kanroji yell to wake me up "Im uppppp" I rub my eyes. I open them and give the air a good sniff mmmmm fish waffles I drool a bit standing up from my mattress and changing into my training clothes. I make sure everything is unwrinkled because I hate not looking stylish.

I walk out of my room to where Mitsuri is she smiles and says "I made you fish waffles it even has a chocolate center!" I smile back blushing and respond "thank you Mitsuri". We sit down together and start eating. "I love your fish waffles sissy" eating the waffles delicately she looked at me and said "well today is a big day I wanted you to start the day right today is final selection after all Kuroii" she blushes a bit.

I've always admired Mitsuri. I want to be as good as her and I've gotten pretty good at Love Breathing but she's had it mastered longer than me. Mitsuri has also always had my back we tell each other everything she is my older sister after all. It's just my sister and me the rest of our family lives far away.
We come from a strong family... overly strong some might say my sister Mitsuri is the strongest out of all of us and she uses her strength to help innocent people by becoming a demon slayer.

"I'm excited I can't wait to get a new sword!" I say with excitement currently I have the sword Mitsuri trained with before she got her custom Nichirin blade.
She looks at me calmly "I'm proud of you... I'm glad you came all this way with me,"  I stare her in the eyes she looks like she's on the the verge of tears you hug her. She hugs you tight "I know your strong Kuroii I know you'll handle final selection with no problem but... but I'm going to miss you... a lot" I look at her and smile "I'm going to miss you too Mitsuri I'll be back in no time" I say she smiles composing herself and picks me up hugging me while still saying " i know.. I know I'm just gonna miss my little sissy that's all" putting me down.

I narrow my eyes at her "DONT PICK ME UP YOU MAY BE MY SISTER BUT YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE BEING PICKED UP" Mitsuri giggles "Ahahahaha I'm sorry I just wanted to give you a nice hug before you were on your way"

I smile still kinda frustrated I hate being picked up... "I'll let it slide this ONE time" crossing my arms "but I should get on my way if I wanna make it there on time" I grab everything I need and just as i am about to leave Mitsuri stops you "HEYYY take this you'll need food" she hands me a decent size pouch which had rice balls in it "thank you see you soon I love you" I wave at her and I am on my way.

Word count: 531