Congratulations

My eyes open and Inosukes head is on my lap... I blush my heart beating so fast... then Inosuke rolls around a bit waking up himself. He notices he's on your lap and stands up saying "UHHH I GUESS I FELL!!" I smile at him "it's okay I didn't even notice until I woke up," he sits back down looking at the position of the sun
"Inosuke?"

He looks at me "hmm?" he grumbles at me

"why do you wear that boar head?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"I like to wear this boar head because I was raised by boars most my life... this head in my mothers hide I wear it out of respect for her" he replies

This man was raised by boars.. interesting...

"That makes more sense I'm sorry for your loss" I say

"It is what it is everyone will die at some point" he responds. I look at him "do you ever take your hide off?" He abruptly stands up "FIGHT ME! IF YOU WIN ILL TAKE MY HIDE OFF! IF YOU LOSE... WELL YOU HAVE TO BE MY SLAVE FOR 2 DAYS!!!"

I look at him with a very blank expression "Inosuke... IM NOT FIGHTING YOU UNTIL WE ARE DONE WITH THIS TRIAL!!"

I stand up as well and reach for his hide he dodges me and we run in circles.

What is this guy hiding...

The rest of the week went by super fast you had only found 2 more demons that I let Inosuke kill since I did make a promise to him.

I learned he thought himself beast breathing. Obviously I thought that was pretty cool as Mitsuri and me use love breathing which Mitsuri learned from altering flame breathing.

As the trial came to a end Inosuke and me made our way back down the stairs to where final selection began.

The two girls stood there and said "congratulations... we are pleased to see that you are safe" I look around at everyone... only 6 of us survived. They gave us our crows, imprinted our ranks then Genya yells at one of the girls walking forward and grabbing the white haired ones hair "WHERES MY SWORD" tugging her hair harder I stand there stunned...

Tanjiro walks forward yelling at him "STOP THAT.. take your hands off her" he grips harder Genya let's put a frustrated sound "ARGG... you little-" the black haired girl interrupted "are you finish chatting?" In a calm voice she continued "now the time has come... please select your ore to use for your sword"

Everyone is grabbing their ores and I notice Inosuke isn't moving forward to choose. " are you going to choose one?" I ask him "YOU SEE THESE! THIS IS ALL ILL EVER NEED" I put my hands up "okay okay" and move forward to look at them Tanjiro is next to you now sniffing out which one he should choose. I evaluate all of them and pick up a random ore giving it a kiss then handing it off.

I walk back to Inosuke and ask "where are you staying until we start getting missions?" He crosses his arms "I live in the mountain lady!"

He still lives in the mountain?!? this guys so weird...

"Would you like to come with me to my house until my sword is ready? We made a good team in there plus my sister makes good food!" I ask

He picks up his swords "I DONT NEED ANYONES HELP IM THE GREAT INOSUKE KING OF THE" I hear his stomach growl "MOUNTAINS..." he looks defeated I grab his hand giggling and start returning home.

Word count 612