🍋-Sex with an innocent man.. (SD Night x DS Night x Dream)

🌙⭐Moon's pov:⭐🌙

Holy shit. I am so lucky to have these two as my boyfriends. They're literally so nice to me but a menace to the others sometimes. One of them are innocent, while the other one likes flirting with me and maybe tried to have sex with me- Well I mean, we do ended doing it sometimes but still. Well today I pray that Dark(DS!Nm) doesn't go too hard at Dream. Bc Dark has planning to ruin Dream's innocent, and probably make him wear a collar like what he did to me- When he wants sex and I say no, he puts a vibrator in me and leaves me in a room until he wants to stop, well lets pray for Dream ok everyone?

🍇✨Dark's pov:✨🍇

Hey there and today I'm going to ruin the bottom's innocent! Yay! I already got a collar for him and it's literally perfect like him! Well right now I already got him to stripped for me and being under me- Yes, we're about to do it now.

I looked at him, he was blushing madly like for no reason. I mean it's just a big dick? "Dark, y'know I can read and see your mind right-?! That dick won't even fit ½ part of me-!" Y'all may thought how big it is, well it 12 inches and Moon's like double the size. Dream's body is just small, of course it 'won't' fit. Well I just thrusted into him and push all of it in him. I could feel my dick already inside his womb! He's so small istg.

He was a moaning mess bc of pain and pleasure. Before I started, Moon walked in on us blushes hard. We pause for a sec and he said "Fuck it, I'm joining you." he said opening his pants as he slowly walks to us. I didn't mind and just started thrusting into Dream, I felt Moon's dick up my asshole and quickly slams into me and thrusts hardly and deeply in me. I moaned loudly feeling in pain bc this is the first time he put all of his dick in me but I still tried to thrust into Dream.

We're both just thrusting roughly in each other's holes the loudest one is probably Dream like holy shit bro he's so loud and fuck it's so hot. My thrust got too sloppy and I quickly pull out cumming and slams back into Dream to continue. But Moon picked me up and makes me pulls out of Dream so he could thrust in me. His thrusts are so hard and making me cumming harshly and nonstop. I think that was his goal bc he pulls out and put me beside to make Dream to became a slutty mess like me. I panted heavily as I fell asleep.

💛⭐Dream's pov:⭐💛

Oh no, no, no- Dark's down and Moon's next-! He picks me up and puts a collar on me. A white and yellow ribboned collar to be more specific. He pinned back to bed and starts thrusting in me roughly and said "Scream if I go too harsh~.." I nodded and moans loudly. Even if Moon's big, I still let him fuck me. He kept panting lightly as he trusts more deeply into me. I moaned crazily.

His thrusts are getting sloppy and accidentally came right into me. "Sh-shit-.. D-Dream, I'm so sorry-!" I slowly nodded and sits up to comfort him and kisses him slowly "I know it wasn't your fault.. So lets get clean up shall we.?" Moon smiled and nodded and tps us into the bathroom.

[After they both took a shower]

Moon carries me into the bedroom and puts me next to Dark. I slowly cuddles Dark as Dark cuddles back. I could feel him being happy so I'm happy too.

[The end]

A/N: Horny people. Y'all really like smut don't you? Ok, now come at me with the requests you want. (Other than smut. Please.)

Bye

Words: 676