🍋🐸💖✨Last day of Summer Break ✨💖🐸🍋

Kokichi POV
˚ʚ♡ɞ

I loved waking up next to Gonta. His large arms were wrapped around my waist and I could feel his breath against the back of my neck as he nuzzled into me. I was so comfortable. Tomorrow the next semester at our college would start and we'd have less time together. Gonta woke up and the two of us got ready to work.

Gonta made us breakfast. My husband was an amazing cook. I watched as he flipped pancakes, making them look like stars.
The two of us ate breakfast and then we went outside to tend to our garden.

My favorite part of our garden was our flowers with the jewels inside. There was a large variety of different colored flowers. We collected them before moving on to fruits and vegetation. We then headed into town and sold the flowers. Gonta liked giving some of the flowers with flowers away to the children. I told him to stop that but he didn't listen.

After that, we headed out to eat lunch with our friend Shuichi and his boyfriend Kiibo. Shuichi always shipped us since we were kids, but when he heard we randomly got married he was shocked.

The four of us went shopping and Gonta bought me a lot of Panta. He loved spoiling me. We also went book and supply shopping. Once we were home we relaxed for a bit, our friends Teruteru and Yuri sent us dinner from their restaurant for free. So Gonta and I decided to have a late-night picnic. The two of us sat by our lake eating dinner together. I truly loved this man.

"Gonta.." I said holding my husband's arm as we looked out at the lake. "I love you." Gonta's turned to face me. He placed his hand on top of mine. He smiled softly at me.

"Yay! Gonta loves you too, Kokichi!" he leaned over and kissed me. Our lips touched and I felt sparks go through me. I wrapped my arms around Gonta's neck. Our kiss deepened and soon it became hard for either of us to breathe.
We pulled apart after a while.

I blushed. He had an awestruck expression on his face. We kissed again and he laid me down on the blanket we used for our picnic. Our kiss was intense and passionate. Gonta started to undress me.

He gently lifted my shirt off my shoulders. Then he began kissing down my stomach. I giggled and held his head. My pants and boxers were slid off. I felt nervous about being naked outside. Even though we lived in a private area.

Then he began kissing me everywhere his lips could reach. I moaned softly as he moved down my body. Soon he reached my member. I felt his lips on my dick. He sucked it gently before going deeper. His tongue.

"Faster Gonta..."I moaned out. I was close. He sped up and started bobbing his head to a beat only he could hear. I started moaning louder. My climax came faster and stronger than I ever experienced. It was euphoric. It lasted forever and Gonta kept licking.

"Good?" he asked looking up at me.

"I want to pleasure you too," I said blushing. I laid him down on the blanket and began unbuttoning his shirt. I began kissing him as I did, leaving a trail of hickeys down his neck, chest, and stomach. When I undid his pants and saw his huge cock through the fabric, it took all of my control not to scream out in excitement. I stripped his boxers off of him and ran my hands all over his erection.

I rubbed it and looked felt it pulsate between my fingers. It was hot and huge. My mouth watered as I wondered if I could take it all in. I looked into his eyes and he stared back at me lustfully. His gaze was hungry. I licked my lips nervously before sliding him into my mouth slowly. He groaned loudly. I started sucking on his cock. As I swallowed every inch of him. He buried his hands in my hair and massaged it softly.

His hips twitched slightly with each stroke. He grabbed my hair pulling harshly. He wanted to cum immediately. He moaned again as he thrusted deeper into me. His thrusts were harder than I thought possible. I felt his warm seed filling my mouth. I let out a moan that matched Gontas's own.

"Gonta wants to make love to you." He said blushing. "Can Gonta do that?" He asked.

I laid myself down on the blanket and spread my legs blushing. "Please do it," I whispered. It would be our first time going this far. I didn't think to ask him to stretch me out before or get lube. He pushed himself into my hole. Just the tip hurt a lot. Tears ran down my face.

"Sorry," Gonta said. Suddenly a fairy appeared out of nowhere with a bottle of lube. We looked at it confused. Gonta pulled out of me and took the lube. The fairy gave us a thumbs up and disappeared.

"Was that the lube fairy?" I asked laughing. I watched as Gonta put some lube onto his fingers. Then he started to rub 2 fingers against my entrance. He slid them inside me. Slowly. Making sure not to hurt me.

"It is okay. Is it good?" Gonta asked worriedly.

"Oh god yes. Please continue." I responded. I gripped the blankets under me tightly. I closed my eyes. He continued to push and pull in the same motions as before. I cried out loud as he found my prostate. He pulled out and entered 3 fingers in. He pulled them out and I whimpered slightly, but still enjoyed the pain. He repeated the process and then he inserted 5 fingers in. I arched my back and cried out. Gonta was gentle but firm, he worked his fingers in and out making me cry out more.

He removed his fingers and pulled them out. I watched as he covered his cock in lube. He pushed it in slowly, causing me to cry out. Gonta waited until I was comfortable to keep going until he hit my sweet spot. His cock was so huge that it hit my prostate.

"Ahhh!! fuckkkk.... Gonta~" I moaned. He pumped into me slowly at first and then increased speed. He was so fucking big. He pounded into me and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him into me. My back arched as I screamed his name.

His thrusting was strong and fast. I clenched around his cock, my orgasm building.

He pounded into me relentlessly as I tried desperately to come. I squeezed tighter around his cock, trying to prolong the pleasure. Gonta came. Hard. My whole body shivered with ecstasy as I let go of my orgasm. I panted heavily as I opened my eyes. He stared intensely at me.

The stars shown above him as he continued to pump into me. His thrusts filled me. His semen dripped out of my hole as he continued fucking me hard. He was breathing heavily and I knew that I was too. I couldn't even move anymore as his seed leaked into me. I let out a sigh as the last drop of his seed spilled out of my ass. My body went limp and Gonta stopped thrusting. The two of us lay together and looked at the stars above us.

The two of us lay there before turning around to face one another. Gonta leaned over and gave me a long, slow kiss as he hugged me close.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too!" He replied. We got dressed and Gonta carried me on his back. I couldn't walk after we had sex. We took a bath together before going to sleep.

The next day, at the university my brother made fun of me for limping and asked for details about what happened yesterday and how me and Gonta got married. After a few minutes of teasing me Gonta interrupted us.

"Are you ok Kokichi?" He asked handing me Panta.

"Yes, thanks for the Panta," I said blushing.

"You two are so cute." My brother Kazue said. He tried getting details about our crazy summer from Gonta as we walked to class.