Chapter 3

After dinner Rosalie decided to go for a late night swim before the bonfire. She'll admit she was quite excited.

But knowing Steven would say no to bringing Belly with. Rosalie developed a plan. She wouldn't go with the boys. But she and Belly would sneak out.

Since she didn't want Belly getting in trouble for being a normal teenager.
Rosalie would take the blame if they got caught.

Rosalie was currently changing into her deep red bikini for a late night swim, grabbing her towel, she makes her way outside.

She sees Conrad sitting on the side of the pool smoking. She had no problem with smoking. She infact smoked quite often. But no one else needs to know that.

"Hey." Rosalie makes herself visible.

Conrad couldn't tear his eyes away from her. She looked like a goddess. He finally tore his eyes away from her as she was walking towards the pool were he was currently sitting.

"Hey." Conrad smirked while taking a puff of his joint.

Rosalie can't lie, she found it extremely attractive but he doesn't need to know.

As Rosalie got into the pool, she felt eyes on her. She knew Conrad was staring. She silently smirked to herself.

"Still coming with to the bonfire with us Rosie?" Conrad asked while blowing out the smoke.

Rosalie instantly thought of the plan she created just moments ago.

"I think I might sit this one out actually. I'm quite tired." Rosalie tried to sound convincing.

A look of disappointment flashed through Conrad's eyes but quickly went away.

"Oh okay, just let me know if you need anything." Conrad smiled sadly.

They did everything together so seeing as Rosalie isn't going with him, it's quite a new experience.

They were staring into each other's eyes, trying to read each other's emotions.

Their moment was ruined by hearing a door closed. They both turned to see Belly speed walking out of the house with a grin on her face.

Belly smiled at them and hopped into the pool with Rosalie. As Belly and Rosalie engaged in a conversation, Belly noticed something.

"Since when did you start smoking?" Belly raised her eyebrow at Conrad.

"I believe the real question is, when did he start smoking without me?" Rosalie laughed with a fake look of betrayal.

"That too." Belly laughed at her hest friend.

Conrad just shrugged his shoulders.

As Rosalie was about to say something. Two boys came out the house outside.

"You ready for the bonfire?" Jeremiah asked sheepishly looking at Conrad.

"Yeah." He said blowing out the smoke of his joint and getting up.

"Can I go?" Belly asked hopefully.

"No." Steven said blankly.

As the trio walked away from the pool Jeremiah shouted,

"Have fun with the moms." Jeremiah laughed out.

As they left Rosalie turned to Belly.

"Oh we're going." Rosalie smirked at Belly.

______________________________________

Belly and Rosalie were currently in Belly's room getting ready for the bonfire, while on facetime with Taylor.