- I N T R O -

Stark family moved to Stoneybrook after the snap, to have a normal life for Morgan and Mackenzie. Will they still forget their past and move on?

Two months after the snap, Pepper thought of something big for her family and for the better but it was a sacrifice to be made, a super big one that her eldest daughter would never approve. "Move out?!" That's right me Mackenzie Aoife Stark move out of this city?! Hell no I have f^cking powers that I can't even tell when is it gonna happen, father always help me obviously well too bad... He's dead.

"I've met this guy he's a pain in the ass.."
I had these powers ever since I was captured by hydra after the hydra incident my father never let me join missions well obviously I was too young that time but I was very ambitious and skilled like my Aunt Natasha, she's my favourite and all time best friend in the whole universe too bad.. she's also dead.

I have an aunt Wanda you know and she had this very very handsome brother all time, his name was Pietro sorry but.. he's also dead.
My aunt Wanda became a villain that's what my mom says but I think she was in her children era :).

I loved my home especially my family and the avengers even though their relationship with each other was toxic sometimes I was the glue to the problem. I hated the blip I lost tons of people like my aunt Wanda, my Uncle Sam he was the best, my friend Peter sorry I don't remember much I just have photos of him with my family and I mostly my father though.

Stoneybrook sounds like an amazing town that's where I'm living for now, mothe always thought it was best for me to be a so called "social person" to others it's to dumb I know I have friends maybe.. never mind I don't have any, my father was all I got he sacrificed himself for me and the universe like aunt nat. They say I look like her.

Dear diary,
         July 2nd moved to Stoneybrook with mom and Morgan, will this trip end up in tragedy?

Dear Diary,          I lost control and threatened my classmate for bullying me, now they see me as a monster

Dear Diary,
          I lost control and threatened my classmate for bullying me, now they see me as a monster.

Dear diary,             I met this guy he's a ass but he was the only one who stood up and protected me from people

Dear diary,
             I met this guy he's a ass but he was the only one who stood up and protected me from people. I also met a lovely girl who was so sweet she's my friend I'm glad I made one at least.

Release of my book will be next year 🥲 sorry

———————-
Word count : 436
[sorry for short intro]

Q&A : what's your favourite show?

Mines  TUA, ST, BTTF and wandavision 🫶🫶