Chapter 7

Tw sh talk ⚠️

" Okay time is up! I'm coming to look!" Nicki yelled.

She wandered down the hall looking through the rooms until she caught Lyza hiding under a desk.

" Gotcha." Nicki said and Lyza came out from under the desk, a fake disappointed look gracing her face.

" Spill." Nicki said excitedly.

" Okay, okay. My uncle is the manager for Matthew Gray Gubler and so I've been around and long story short, I hooked up with his sister, and she's married, and like in her forties." Lyza said.

" You what!" Nicki yelled and Lyza covered her mouth with her hand.

" Shush. It's a secret remember." Lyza said and Nicki nodded with Lyza's hand still covering her mouth.

Lyza removed her hand and Nicki spoke. " Okay as much as I want to hear more, I want more secrets spilled so gotta keep looking. Bye!" She said as she ran out the door.

Nicki looked at her watch. She had 9 more minutes to look. She looked in the kitchen and found Alissa on top of the fridge.

" Hi Alissa!" Nicki said.

" Fuck. Help me down." Alissa said and Nicki obliged.

" Okay so I guess my secret would have to be that I used to be someone's sub." Alissa said.

Nicki's mouth gaped open.

" Really?" Nicki asked inquisitively.

" Yeah, it was a lot though so I can't say I'd do it again." Alissa said.

" Yeah sounds like it." Nicki said. " I'm here if you wanna talk about it more later, gotta hunt more people down though."

" Of course, go." Alissa said laughing as Nicki darted out the room.

Nicki noticed she had 2 minutes left and unfortunately didn't find anyone else in that time so she called out to everyone. " Okay, time is up!"

Everyone came out of hiding and came back to the main room.

" So, who'd you find?" Ryann asked.

" Lyza and Alissa." Nicki said and heads turned their way.

" Hmm I'm interested. I'll go next." Copper said and Nicki gave her the watch.

" 3,2,1, go bitches!" Copper yelled and the girls scattered.

15 minutes later she told them she was looking and began to search through rooms. She came upon a small open gym and spotted Imani squatted behind a locker cabinet.

" Found you!" Copper yelled and Imani slowly stood up.

" So, what'll it be ma'am?" Copper said smirking.

Imani's face looked pained as she tried to speak but failed to.

" Gotta tell me something, those are the rules ." Copper said.

" I can't tell you and I'd rather say that than make up a lie because I don't want to lie to you." Imani said.

" Wait, what? Okay game over, what's wrong Imani? You can tell me, I'm here." Copper said dropping her winning attitude.

" I can't. I'm sorry, but I just can't." Imani said.

" Let's sit. I'm worried now." Copper said and grabbed Imani's hand dragging her over to a bench and they both sat.

" Please talk to me Imani. I can go find Nicki if you want to talk to her instead." Copper said.

" No, don't. It would only hurt her if she knew." Imani said.