The New Sacrificial Bride

****FLASHBACK****

" I'm going where?!!" Layla was shocked to hear that she was being sent away....again. Layla had never met her birth parents. She continuously moved from house to house. It seemed like every time she got comfortable, they would send her away. Only once has she ever shown a family her true form. This time was different. She wasn't being sent to another home with parents or children. No...she was being sent to a mansion that belonged to a 'relative'. Her eyes were beginning to turn red, which meant she was pissed. "Calm down Layla" Her 'mother' was trying to comfort her. "Don't tell me to calm down!! You know what fine I'll go...I wasn't happy anyway!!" Layla stormed off with her things and got in a limo that was waiting for her outside.

**** END OF FLASHBLACK****

"That's a really old mansion." Layla was dropped off in front of the gates to the mansion. She sighed and opened the gates and started walking toward the front doors. Layla looked at the doors and hesitantly knocked on them. No answer. She knocked again once more, more audible. No answer again. " either they're deaf or they're not home" she said sort of irritated. She was about to leave when the doors opened, with a creaking sound. Layla looked back and found no one there, but the door slightly opened. " creepy..." She opened the door to reveal a humongous room with a chandelier at the top and stairs leading to what seemed the second story. She walked in and put her suitcase next to the door and she started looking around. " Hello?! Is anyone here?!" No answer. "Ugh..." There was a loud thunder and a flash of lightning which revealed a figure on a couch.

TO BE CONTINUED.......