back in town

Rebekah mikealson never really love sombody, people always said she is:

"the girl that fall in love too easy"

even her family but nobody know the truth about her, she is never even like a man or a woman

now
Rebekah is walking in the middle of the night in one of the street of mystic falls when she hear a scream, she vamp speed to the place where the screaming was, she see a girl with a green eyes and brown hair fights with a man who tries to undress her, Rebekah don't think twice and shout "get away from her!" And then Puts a stake in the man's heart and it turns out he was a vampire and he died, she turn around then she see the girl in panic and she see she can't breathe and then try to step closer to the girl but the girl step back, Rebekah see the girl is scared and she say "it okay I not going to hurt you", she see the girl is starting to shake and then take a step closer and the girl say "I afraid", Rebekah immediately say "shhh, come here" Rebekah pull her into a big hug and the girl is put her head on Rebekah's shoulder and let herself cry, Rebekah say "let it all out love, it's okay, nobody is going to hurt you ever again" the girl feel safe in Rebekah's arms and let herself close her eyes, Rebekah feel that she's tired and picking her up to her arms and say "i take you home, where is your house?" The girl answers "Further down the street at the corner" Rebekah arrive to the door of her house and asks the girl "you have a key?" she answers "yes it should be in my pocket"
Rebekah grab the key from her pocket and open the door and ask the girl "can I come in?" the girl answers "y-yes" Rebekah walk in and close the door and asks "you're alone?"
"Yeah, my mom is not live with us and my father probably won't get back home anytime soon" Rebekah nodded and asks "where is your room? you need to rest" "Upstairs is a first door" Rebekah take her to her room and put her on the bed and cover her with a blanket "thank you for umm-" "shh it's okay there is no need to thank me, I will leave you to rest" Rebekah turn to leave but the girl grabs her hand and says "please stay at least until I fall asleep" Rebekah looks the girl in the eyes and they make eye contact, Rebekah sees the girl begging her to stay, she says "Okay" the girl fall asleep and Rebekah leave.

Next day
Elena:"y/n is part of the werewolf pack she is a dangerous we need to do something before she hurt someone"
Rebekah:"fine, I will kill her"
Stefan:"we won't kill her, I was thinking about a nice dinner so we can talk about it, nicely!"
Rebekah:" oh Stefan so innocent we need Actions if you want to keep the town safe"
Damon:"I agree with her"
Bonnie:"so you are suggesting that we kill every single person that a little bit dangerous?"
Damon:"no, I suggest that we kill her, she is a werewolf it's different"
Elena:"they right"
Caroline:"so who is kill her?"
They all look at Rebekah
Rebekah:"fine! again i have to do all the dirty work"
Later
Rebekah and Damon walk into a bar and look for y/n.
Damon:"there she is"
They They see a girl's back with her friends drinking, she turn around but still she does not see them.
Rebekah recognizes the girl and vamp speed Damon into the bathroom.
Rebekah:"we can't kill her"
Damon:"why not?"
Rebekah:"because i said so"
Damon:"okay, i done with this i just going to kill her grab a drink and then go home"
Rebekah:"Listen to me well Damon if you touch her hair from her head I'm going to kill everyone you love"
Damon:fine, why do you care so much"
Rebekah:"i don't"
Damon:"liar"