Intro+Rules

I remember making a Wattpad account and finding the courage to write by making my first 'fanfic'--a catformer one-shot book.

Unfortunately, there was a glitch with Wattpad way back when and I lost everything, I couldn't find the strength to return to Wattpad after such a big loss. 

I've recently regained the desire to restart what I failed to finish years ago. I wanted to start my writing journey by coming back to the place where my hobby first came to be. 

I will be honest y'all, I'm pretty sure I still have some writer's block on me. I want to get it all out of my system by forcing myself to finally do something for fun, and trust me when I say it'll probably take a while. 

FYI, I've only seen season 1&2, but I have been heavily spoiled for 3. Please keep that in mind when requesting. Finally, onto the rules; 

1. I will deny a request if I'm not comfortable doing it, and by denying I will most likely not reply to your request at all since I'm not very good with saying no. 

1.5. If you wish to make a private request, feel free to dm/private message me. Oh, and don't forget to mention if you want to be mentioned in the one-shot as the requester (this goes for all of you). 

2. I'll only be writing x fem reader at the moment. 

2.5. I am comfortable with writing some mild sexual scenes, but I am not at a level where I can completely write full-on smut. Keep that in mind, please. 

3. Patience is a virtue, and I will certainly appreciate it since life is a bitch at times.

4. As you can probably tell by the title, this is a one-shot book meant for Sun Wukong x reader and Macaque x reader only. They both can be requested together as well. 

5. Have fun! Be vague (me ultimately deciding what to do with the request) or detailed (you being specific as to what you want/expect from the request) as you want in your request! :D

5.5. I have to warn you about the above rule 5, if you're vague then I will use a default for everything (i.e. human reader, young adult,  reader lives in Megapolis, is acquainted with MK/Pigsy, etc).