Mohabbat shot--3 (The End)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes.....

The story starts from pragya who is hurriedly and tensionly looking around the club where many gives her a creepy look ignoring everything her eyes wandered around to get the glimpse of the person for whom she is searching from morning

A long tear escaped from her eyes when she coming out of that club... This one 5th and last one too he already visited the most famous and posh, luxurious club and possible for that person to come in the Mumbai City... It was her first time coming into the club... Even she had dreams to come here with abhi who was her first and true love because of whom she starts to overcome her fear and thought to have a normal life with him but today she is alone here while looking for him with a hope atleast he will be here but to his dismay he is not here too...

She comes out of her thoughts when she heard her mobile while thinking it will be abhi she hurriedly took that to disappointed... She attends the call...

Pragya: he is not here disha

Disha sighs and says even purab couldn't find him yaar... I just don't know where he went... From morning to till now everyone almost visited the possible places he go but couldn't get any information even his friends don't know where he is...

Pragya: i am scared disha what if something happened to him what will I do Haan...

Disha: don't loose your hope pragya... He will be fine we will get him you just don't worry...

Pragya sighs saying okey... You go and have your dinner... You can't stay hungry at this stage...

Disha: then what about you... You didn't had anything from morning...

Pragya: disha please understand you're pregnant not me... Go and have your meals... Saying this she cuts the call without hearing anything...

Pragya looks at the wallpaper which has their happy faces... This pic was taken when they both were lost on eachother by hugging lovingly....

Few more tears left from her eyes while saying where you went abhi... Please come to me...

Mohabaat (TS) [Completed ✅]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara