Part 3: Entropy

It's been about a week since Issei completed his last dungeon. Now he is sitting on his couch watching TV with an unsatisfied look on his face. "Well since I'm the only one here so I need to make some changes. For starters, I need some better furniture and electronics, my phone is getting old and a new TV would be nice. Also, school is going to be an issue, unless I find a way to balance school with supernatural stuff I won't be able to attend school which I'm not going to complain about."

{How about you just don't go to school for your first year and attend your second}

Issie smiled."Good idea, I need a good excuse though and fast, school is only a month away."

{Just say you was homeschooled and don't worry about being dumb, your intelligence should cover most of it but I still suggest you look into some of the material they will be covering}

"Nice, also I need to know where am I now compared to other supernaturals. I remember for my first dungeon you said a low class devil could've completed it easily so where am I compared to others?"

Suddenly a hologram appeared in front of his eyes.

/Power Guide Index\

Low class devil: Level 100-199

Between Low and Mid class devil: Level 200-299

Middle class devil: Level 300-399

Between Middle and High class devil: Level 400-499

High class devil: Level 500-999

Between High and Ultimate class devil: Level
1,000-2,999

Ultimate class devil: Level 3,000-4999

Super devil: Level 5,000-9,999

Gods: Level 10,000-19,999

Ω: Level 20,000-99,999

: Level 100,000-1,000,000

Entropy: Level ?

'OK that is a lot to take in.' He wasn't that surprised about where he was at, a low class devil, but more surprised about how powerful other beings could be. The last one especially caught his attention. "Entropy... just what the hell are you exactly? I know you take the form of a dragon and that is what most beings remember you as but seriously what the hell are you?"

Ddraig spoke up. [I am also interested in your answer]

Entropy hummed out like the answer was obvious. [I already told you, I am Entropy, nothing more nothing less]

Issie deadpanned. "That doesn't answer the question though. Like are you a dragon, a god, or some primordial being?" Entropy repeated in a blank and straightforward tone.
{I am Entropy}

Issie let out a sigh and kicked his legs up on his coffee table, which sounded nice, "Are you just dodging the question? Like if you want to keep your identity a secret then I just won't ask."

Suddenly, Entropy's sacred gear appeared on its own, the energy inside the black diamond was swirling around rapidly and the gear let out a low pitch hum.

Entropy let out a groan and spoke in an irritated tone, {I am Entropy. Entropy. You would think the research you humans commit to understand my very existence the knowledge of me would be widespread by now} The gear stopped humming and the energy stopped moving fast and returned to its normal speed before disappearing all together.

"Wait research? Let me look this up then." He looked down at his phone, the screen sticky from his...activities. "Um could you give me a new phone please?" Just as he said it his phone disappeared and was replaced by a newer, heavier, one. It had that new phone feel to it like it was taken right out of the box for the first time. He looked at the back to see what phone it was until the camera gave it away. 'A Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.'
(a.n that's the phone I use :) 'Man these things are expensive, I could only dream about getting a phone like this a couple of months ago.' He started it up and chuckled at the service provider. "Entropy: Universal. Really?"