chapter 3: his house..

As you and eddie arrived at the trailer park you wait for eddie to  make the van come to a stop and you both get out of the van you grab eddie by his collar of his shirt  and kiss him he then lifts you up holding you by your ass and you wrap your legs around him and put your arms around his neck.

As yall bust threw the door eddies UNCLE is sitting on the couch starring blankly trying to witness what he just saw yall both look at him.

Thats what eddies uncles face looked like lmao )

Yall stop making out and you look over at eddies uncle while eddie is still carrying you.

you wave and say "odd first meeting but nice meeting you" as eddie runs you up the stairs .

Eddies Uncle then says "nice meeting you too I guess?" As he is still concerned  and akward.

you and eddie make it to his bedroom and eddie locks the door behind yall he throws you on the bed .

And yall take a deep breathe and stay silent for a minute then you both look over at each other and start laughing like crazy you then slide on eddies t shirt and you then  said to eddie " you know I bet your uncle thought I was hot in the gift you got me " eddie smirks then says "then we are even because we both  know your mom likes me " you  both start to laugh and just lay in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. 

you then ask can you take a shower because you have a slight headache eddies looks over at you and says "sure  go ahead " you go into his bathroom and get a towel ready for when you get out  you get in the shower and sing "running up that hill" you are in the middle of singing when you hear the door squeak open you stick your head outside the curtain and you see eddie grab your clothes and towel and run out.

you turn off the shower and yell "EDDIE !" You jump out of the shower and eddie is standing by the Door holding your stuff  in the air you try to cover yourself with your hands but it didn't really  work you look up at eddie and say "give me my stuff please"

He says "mabye" then he puts your stuff on the bed and picks you up and lays you down on the bed you still are reaching for the towel when he moves it he starts kissing your neck and you start to giggle eddie says "we never finished what we started you know " and he winks at you

you giggle and say "eddie  please I just  took a shower I will be all sweaty again..." Eddie says "I like how you look sweaty" you groan  "huh? But I look gross" he shakes his head "no you look hot"   "whatever u think I guess" you say  as you too continue  what you started you forget eddies uncle is still home.

eddies uncle is downstairs concerned  because he hears the bed squeaking and hears you moaning "OH EDDIE" and hears the bed hitting the wall quickly he just is sitting downstairs like

(That's how his face look rn)

You and eddie are still upstairs going at it when you hear something hitting the window you think nothing of it but it keeps sounding like a rock physically  thrown into the window you look at eddie as yall have been going at it for over 2 hours now and he smirks as your legs are shaking eddie then says "see told you I could last over 10 minutes"

You shake your head and  say "yeah you made that point clear" then he ask  "do you hear that at the window?" You nod "yeah I do.." you quickly slide on eddies hellfire shirt and yall look out the window you see dustin Lucas and max and mike and will outside.

Dustin then says "Hey eddie and y/n come down here fast!" As yall run outside trying to help each other put ur pants on eddie ask dustin "what do you need now Henderson ?"

Dustin frowns and says "Steve is in the hospital with a concussion  and he says  you did it" you look at eddie and you can tell he is angry.

you say " dustin what the fuck why would eddie do that?" Trying to lie because it's your word against  Steve's.

dustin says "because we heard moaning and we both know what you and eddie were up too and Steve knows it too and he has like a massive crush on you so I was thinking mabye that's why eddie would do that"

you look at him and face palm yourself 🤦‍♀️ you tell dustin "yeah well tell Steve to stop lying or I really will hate him" dustin says "okay he has the message" then Lucas says "anyways I don't really give a fuck about that  yall wanna go riding bikes  to skull rock?" Yall all say s
"Sure" and less then five minutes later  yall are riding bikes to skull rock.

  you then you arrive at skull Rock and see Steve sitting there  you glare  at Lucas and say "was this a trap ?" Lucas says "no idgaf about Steve nore yalls drama and I thought he was still in the hospital" Steve trys to hide behind skull rock and he clearly isn't good at hiding.

you look at dustin and say "exacley  how did you find out he was in the hospital did he tell you over a walkie as in lied to you or did you see him physically  in the hospital"  you ask

dustin says " he told me over walkie I just didn't expect him to lie like that over a girl" you hop off your bike and eddie is walking right behind you.

  you tell eddie to corner Steve by him going to the other side you walk to catch Steve and eddie corners him and says "damn  that jealous that the freak got the girl and you didnt?" Steve looks at you and he quickly  turns around and hits eddie in the head with a baseball bat  eddies head starts to bleed you start panicking and eddie says "I'm okay " to make you stop worrying you look at Steve as he is about to run...

(thanks for reading working on next part now was gonna be 1 big part but I figured I would give yall a little more to read before hand anyways thanks for reading!!!)